Mother kills son for having small penis.

No one is going to say anything about a picture of Burt Ward where it looks like he is *********ing? C'mon guys, you're letting me down here. I'm throwing you gold and getting nothing in return.
Considering the story, I don't find any of the jokes funny.

What a horrible person to do that, and for such a stupid reason. And yet, I cannot say I'm surprised at all.

Man good thing that isn't a rule or else I'd be screwed

Why does she even know how big her 9 year old son's penis is? If he was 3-4, I understand, but I feel like by 9, you should be handling all of your penis business by yourself. This woman obviously has all kinds of crazy.

Seriously.

Also, some guys are growers not show-ers. If a 9-year-old could grow all that much considering....and in front of his mother? Hells no! :dry:

Just what is wrong with his neck? :wow:

it's ribbed for your pleasure.

The things people think and then act out on is scary stuff.

wouldn't it have been more appropriate for her to kill herself or the father? they're the ones carrying those small penis genes.

And Satan is taking over the world... seriously... makes me wonder.... kids killing kids, mothers killing kids like this or putting their babies into microwaves... I've just given up on the world at this point that I'm not surprised.

I should have known.......*shakes head* lol

If you have to brag on an internet forum how big your penis is, I'm guessing not very.

wouldn't it have been more appropriate for her to kill herself or the father? they're the ones carrying those small penis genes.

She's insane. In her mind what she thinks is a problem is gone now, killing herself or the father wouldn't have made that go away.

I wish Bin Laden had of been an Indonesian :(
:whatever: Yeah because Bin Laden is the greatest "EVIL" that has walked on this planet and supposedly organized the killing of 3000 American citizens and remained hidden until the cavalry captured him and it ended all of the murders, the wars for oil,the poverty,the pollution, the diseases etc. I thank the good White House for making this world a better place. :rolleyes:

:whatever: Yeah because Bin Laden is the greatest "EVIL" that has walked on this planet and supposedly organized the killing of 3000 American citizens and remained hidden until the cavalry captured him and it ended all of the murders, the wars for oil,the poverty,the pollution, the diseases etc. I thank the good White House for making this world a better place. :rolleyes:

Uh oh, here we go.

And Satan is taking over the world... seriously... makes me wonder.... kids killing kids, mothers killing kids like this or putting their babies into microwaves... I've just given up on the world at this point that I'm not surprised.
:huh: Does this happen a lot?

I do remember a story about a mentally ******ed man putting his baby in microwave from years ago...

Wh9jL.gif

Oh my.

"They see me trolling, they hatin'. Always trying to catch me posting dirty."

Oh my.

"They see me trolling, they hatin'. Always trying to catch me posting dirty."
Oh now I got it. Just because I pointed a logic response to a person now I am considered a troll...Whatever...

Oh now I got it. Just because I pointed a logic respond to a person now I am considered a troll...Whatever...

A "logic respond" is that most of the world believes 9/11 was a conspiracy. Ok. Whatever you say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"