.MOV Help

strikezone89

Smarks Chat CM PUNK :-/
Reaction score
Okay guys... i have a video file in .mov form.
I need to edit the video and i planned on using Virtual Dub.. but VB does not support .mov files
so my question is does anyone know how to convert .mov to a different format such as .divx or .avi?
or
does anyone know of a program that edits .mov files?
thanks a bunch

A good place to start would be by googling "convert .mov to .avi", then just follow your heart. :up:

A good place to start would be by googling "convert .mov to .avi", then just follow your heart. :up:
well thanks... i did that and nothing good (which i mean free) came up cause i have mov2avi but it wont work and i redowloaded it and nothing came up

Try finding "Total Video Converter" can covert any video type into any other video type, .mov, .wmv, .avi, you name it. It does cost a small amount of money unless you can find an alternate way to get hold of it like me :cwink: but its worth it.

thanks for all the input guys... i can't do anything right now cause im at school but ill def. taking your suggestions into consideration.
thanks

Try finding "Total Video Converter" can covert any video type into any other video type, .mov, .wmv, .avi, you name it. It does cost a small amount of money unless you can find an alternate way to get hold of it like me :cwink: but its worth it.

that worked wonderfully.
thank you
now i just have to edit it.
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR THE INPUT

A Mod Can Delete this thread... i got everthing working... thanks again to everyone who helped

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"