Movie 43

DrDoom

Dictator
Reaction score
Prepare for a motion picture experience that's unforgivable: the comedy epic Movie 43 featuring a star-studded cast.

MOVIE 43 is an anthology comedy that will feature 25 shorts from 12 different directors including Patrik Forsberg, Peter Farrelly, Elizabeth Banks, Steven Brill, Steve Carr, Rusty Cundieff, James Duffy, Griffin Dunne, James Gunn, Bob Odenkirk and Brett Ratner. That is a lot of directors to go along with a huge cast including Elizabeth Banks, Kristen Bell, Anna Faris, Jimmy Bennett, Leslie Bibb, Kate Bosworth, Gerard Butler, Kieran Culkin, Josh Duhamel, Richard Gere, John Hodgman, Hugh Jackman, Johnny Knoxville, Beth Littleford, Justin Long, Aasif Mandvi, Jack McBrayer, Stephen Merchant, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Chloë Grace Moretz, Liev Schreiber, Seann William Scott, Tony Shalhoub, Emma Stone, Jason Sudeikis, Uma Thurman, Matt Walsh, Patrick Warburton, Naomi Watts, Jeremy Allen White, and Kate Winslet.

http://www.comedycentral.com/video-clips/1srixl/movie-43-exclusive-trailer

Cant wait, looks lol funny :D

With so many shorts, I'm sure this movie will be very hit & miss, but it looks super funny. I can't wait to see it.

Guessing each short is 5 minutes each, sounds cool.

You'd think with all the talent onboard for this they could've come up with a better name. :hehe:

It looks like it could be sporadically funny. Several of the 'skits' look really funny, like the Anna Faris one, the Culkin/Stone one and the leprechaun one. I know some of them are going to miss the mark, like the homeschooling one.

But I'm surprised a character actress like Kate Winslet is in this film.

It looks like it could be sporadically funny. Several of the 'skits' look really funny, like the Anna Faris one, the Culkin/Stone one and the leprechaun one. I know some of them are going to miss the mark, like the homeschooling one.

But I'm surprised a character actress like Kate Winslet is in this film.

Winslet poked fun of herself on Extras once.

From the red band trailer, looks like real life couples Anna Faris and Chris Pratt as well as Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts are doing shorts together.

From the red band trailer, looks like real life couples Anna Faris and Chris Pratt as well as Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts are doing shorts together.

Oh, I didn't even recognize Watts at first. Wow... :woot:

LOL Been waiting for this one. Too bad it was delayed this year but I'll be seeing it when it finally comes out.

It's like 25 mini Saturday Night Live skits strung together...

I actually like the title, another possibility would be: UNTITLED COMEDY. Basically I think it's poking fun at movies having code names, like a project number on it... just a thought...

The look on Halle's face after she blew out that blind kid's candles was hilarious. So was the look on Emma's face when she said, "He was a wizard!".

I really want to see the one where the parents act like the house is a high school for their son.

Last edited:
Yeah, I want to see what else they do to give their son the full high-school experience. And I wonder if Gerard Butler plays a real leprachaun or just a midget in a costume

Gonna guess this will be absolutely terrible.

Comes out Friday. I might be off, but I'm seeing it make TED level business. It seems like the same kind of target audience and humor, but with filled with the brims with an A-list cast.

The ads for this are pissing me off. Looks awful.

The ads for this are pissing me off. Looks awful.

Hahah I was just thinking the same thing. The commercials for it a highly irritating. I already hate the movie and I haven't even seen it.

I was going to watch the movie....then I saw the trailer. My God does it look horrible.

I may check it out on Saturday night just because I know the crowd will probably be a little raunchier and will laugh at anything. It feels like they're trying to recreate Kentucky Fried Movie and Amazon Women on the Moon, but those two were lightning in a bottle.

Every time I see the commercial for this, I keep getting reminded of that Simpsons episode "22 Short Films About Springfield".

Yeah, I want to see what else they do to give their son the full high-school experience. And I wonder if Gerard Butler plays a real leprachaun or just a midget in a costume
I think they will do some type of CGI like they did with Chris Evans in Captain America where it looked his head was shrunk to fit his skinny body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"