Mozilla Firefox: is there anyone else having problems downloading stuff..?

[A]

Avenger
Reaction score
Almost every time I click on a download link -at any site- Firefox would crash and then show that little annoying window asking me if I wanna report this, that, blah blah blah

Anyone else having this...............inconvenient?

I had to install Chrome to download some stuff..

No....

What version are you running?

Then it might be a problem with an addon compatibility, perhaps?

Could be, could be.. but it should be download-related? Cos I got none (I just got one, but been having problems since before that)

I only got AdBlock Plus, a youtube-vid downloader and the weather thingy.

"since before"? am I killing the language?

I dunno about the weather thing, but I know that Video Downloader updated recently, as did Download Them All, and I think Adblock. Try updating them, and re-installing Firefox, to be sure. That should do it.

Thanks--will do soon :up:

i'm not having trouble downloading anything, but all everytime i try to watch a flash video like youtube it skips like crazy and i'm plugged right into the router. any help?

anyone got a link to Video Downloader, i use download helper for any youtube vids and was curious is Video Downloader was any better

I don't have a problem with Mozilla Firefox, but I have a question.
I was using Internet Explorer, but I was told to try Mozilla. I have been using it for a few hours now and it seems a lot better. Pages are loading a lot faster and imbedded videos play more easily.
My question is: Is Mozilla Firefox really much better than IE or am I just not seeing the flaws yet?

Is that "yes" to both parts of my question?

Sorry. IE is, as far as I've seen, significantly better than IE.

Great. Thank you. I'm going to try using it from now on and see how it works out. :up:

Don't forget to check for some of the addons, too, like Gmail Notifier. :)

FF crashes for me when I try to watch a video like on Fox.com.

personally....
Uninstall firefox...
Download and install a new version...

Then go after the addons...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"