My 2nd Annual TV show Tournament.

I'm a Big Fan of Arrow and a Big Fan of Human Target.

But I like Human Target more right now maybe Arrow will win me over in the Future

However with that Said the Next vote out of Arrow and Human Target will win this battle unless somehow Smallville catches up

I'm going to give this atleast till Midnight tonight if we are still tied in the Order of Fairness I might move both shows into the next round.

Well Like I said in the Order of Fairness since Arrow and Human Target are tied 4-4-2 I decided to move both Arrow and Human Target into the next round.

Now Only 1 CSI Show can survie

CSI

VS.

CSI Miami

VS.

CSI NY

CSI

And I feel that a lot more posters were interested in the last tournament...shame it doesn't feel the same way this time around, because I personally like the idea of these tournaments myself.

CSI

And I feel that a lot more posters were interested in the last tournament...shame it doesn't feel the same way this time around, because I personally like the idea of these tournaments myself.

Maybe posters would be more into it if they didn't constantly have to decide between their favorite shows :)

I know I always get a little peeved when having to pick between three shows I love and then in the next one there isn't a single one I like.

Maybe posters would be more into it if they didn't constantly have to decide between their favorite shows :)

I know I always get a little peeved when having to pick between three shows I love and then in the next one there isn't a single one I like.
Good point.So far it's been either shows I love or shows I hate.lol

Csi, the original was the best

With a Score of 4-1-0 The Orginal CSI moves on.

MacGuyver

VS.

Get Smart

VS.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member