My avatar doesn't move

LongDong

Sidekick
Reaction score
Could someone help me with my gif file? It won't work for some reason

I'm having the same problem. What did you use to make your gif?

Mine is fluttering and strobing in a really annoying way. Any ideas? :(

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Mine is fluttering and strobing in a really annoying way. Any ideas? :(
Stab a fork in your eye?

Thanks, it didn't work entirely at first so I tried it one more time and, prob solved. :up:

I found my gif file online, no matter what gif file i use it wont work, even on my old account they would not work. Have no idea why...........

Black Dust, what the **** is that on your avatar? Cause she's HOT!

I don't know what the problem with our avatar is LongDong, I started a thread to get some help, but if anybody knows, they're not sharing the info.

Be sure when you type in the url for your avvy you use .gif and not .jpg.

I was trying to upload my gif straight from my computer, like I do my regular pics. I uploaded it to photobucket instead. Now it works. Try that LongDong.

Thanks for the help Mee. You gave me the idea to do that.

Fledermaus said:
I was trying to upload my gif straight from my computer, like I do my regular pics. I uploaded it to photobucket instead. Now it works. Try that LongDong.

Thanks for the help Mee. You gave me the idea to do that.
Yay I'm a hero!:up:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Thanks, it didn't work entirely at first so I tried it one more time and, prob solved. :up:

:eek:
Holy crap I just figured out what that picture in your avvy is!

Took me long enough.

Fledermaus said:
Black Dust, what the **** is that on your avatar? Cause she's HOT!

I don't know what the problem with our avatar is LongDong, I started a thread to get some help, but if anybody knows, they're not sharing the info.

Yeah they work on my computer but when I upload they dont. I will try something else here too, see if it helps

LongDong said:
Yeah they work on my computer but when I upload they dont. I will try something else here too, see if it helps

Try uploading your gif file to photobucket or another image hosting site and upload it from their. That's what I did. And it worked.

Fledermaus said:
Try uploading your gif file to photobucket or another image hosting site and upload it from their. That's what I did. And it worked.

Yeah, I agree with this. I've used photobucket for quite some time, all animated images still seem animated.

:up:

Fledermaus said:

Cool thanks, will try that. I need this thing resized too I think, it is too small.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"