My Bank Was Robbed Today

raybia

Signing off
Reaction score
It happened at a different location from where I work, around 10am but two gunmen came in, fired two shots in the ceiling, two in the wall and one into a chair. They put a gun up to the head of one of the employees. The FBI came in and are counseling many of the employees.

The suspects got a bunch of money, ran out into a parked car and drove off.

Police were called and stopped them about 2 miles away where a shootout occured. One gunmen was shot and killed, the other guy, which was the dead gunman's father, surrendered, and the third escaped on foot and as of 5pm has still not been captured.

Ironically, the shoot out occured directly across the street from my wife's job and she saw the suspect get shot.

Woul'dve been much more interesting if you worked at that bank and saw it from first hand.

Damn, that's crazy. Glad it wasn't where you work.

As X-Chick pointed out, glad it wasn't where you work.

As X-Chick pointed out, glad it wasn't where you work.

If it was I really don't know what my mental state would be right now. I heard that many of the employees have been really shaken by this. :csad:

If it was I really don't know what my mental state would be right now. I heard that many of the employees have been really shaken by this. :csad:

yeah, i work in the jewelry business and some of my co-workers got robbed several years ago. they said it was awful.

Woul'dve been much more interesting if you worked at that bank and saw it from first hand.

If I had of been involved, I definitely wouldn't be writing about it at this point in time.

I'm glad it did not happen where you worked, glad your okay :up:

Anybody would be scared, "You're not Superman ya know."

Especially with what just happened in Virginia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"