I saw a my thread get killed right infront of my eyes today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-X

Big damn hero
Reaction score
I was riding home from school today on my bus listening to music and not paying attention to anything. As we were stopping at one the bus stops, a girl in the back started screaming. I looked back and saw her pointing out the window and i followed her stare. out in an unfenced yard were three guys. To of them standing one of them was on the ground, bloody. The taller of the two men had a baseball bat and was about ready to smash it into the downed mans head again, when the men realized the whole busload of kids was looking at them. As the bus driver radioed in the 911 call, the other man who hadn't been doing anything, took a pistol out of his pocket and shot the guy in the head. At this point, the whole bus was in shock and glued to the morbid scene. The two men got into a car and sped off. When i cam home i was visibly shaken. I told my mom what i had just seen. Then she got scared and said," You're moving with you auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "FRESH" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but i thought "Nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel-Air." I pulled up to the house about 7:00 or 8:00 and i yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes, smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

Uncle Phil will help you dude. He's a good man if you ever need to talk.

They were probably just doing the Carlton dance and you got confused.

Did he have his shoes on?

I'm still waiting for that article.

Your lies smell like meat and cheese!

I'm not lying. You really are going to be waiting for a very long time.

Word up to your mother foo', you got it made in the shade with pink lemonade now. Michael Bay would be proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"