My Dog Is Dying . . .

My friend put down his dog just yesterday...:csad:

Had a tumor that spread all over her body. I loved that dog as much as he loved that dog... sad days...

Sorry for the loss. :csad:

Old boy, I guess it's time to rest those bones for good . . .

Our family dog, Bones is going to doggy heaven today . . . goddam life has been a b**ch this week!!

He's such a sweet, gentle dog; never snapped, or bit anyone . . . he's so gentle, my 1-yr old nephews can feed him treats . . . . he barks when the doorbell rings, and he's massive . . . half yellow lab, half rhodesian ridgeback . . . man, if you have any pets, give them a nice petting for my dog, Bones :up:

I have 2 cats as well, and he was so amped when I came home with them . . . he's like their big brother . . . they lick his head sometimes . . . and when we got them, they would hide, and the only way we knew where they were was because there was Bones, waiting for them to come out and play . . . must have made him feel like a pup again

take care old boy

l_ca054dc7dd32c1fc5b1a88f24f5404ff.jpg

:csad::csad::csad:

How old was he?

thanks again, everyone . . . your empathy is certainly appreciated ;)

Bones is 10 1/2 . . . I'll be leaving work early to make him a fat, juicy steak :up: he deserves nothing less . . .

DV8, I am so sorry to hear about Bones. I believe I know how you feel because I've lost 3 doggie friends myself. The last time I had to say goodbye to my canine friend was just over two years ago and I still miss him (as well as the other two) terribly.

Those furry creatures brought so much joy in the lives of their human companions that it's heartbreaking to us when they have to leave. Remember and cherish all the memories you've shared with Bones as a way of honoring him. You may take up another dog later but I am sure Bones will always remain special for no other can take his place. Don't be too sad for he'll meet my dogs Dan, Bandit and Cassidy in Dog Heaven. I think they'll have lots of fun playing together. But anyway, my condolonces.

aww, thanks Bella :heart: . . . you actually made my eyes well up :O

DV8, I'm really sorry. There is nothing that I have expirienced that is quite like losing a dog. I hope you get through this ok. My 5 year old German Shepard died a couple of months ago, from some freak illness and I haven't dealt with it that well. My condolonces.

Sorry DV8. Glad you got 10 good years with him though, I just got my first inside dog last year and it alright makes me sad knowing I will outlive her.

^thanks man . . . :up:

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, and everyone else who's lost a pet recently . . .

I can't even remember the last time I've been so sad, other than the loss of my last dog, when I was 15 (11 years ago) . . .

Bones is and will always be remembered as our dearest family pet . . . he never hurt anyone, and never misbehaved . . . and he was always there to cheer me up . . . his love was infectious . . . even people who didn't like dogs loved Bones . . . I just wish I would have taken him for more walks, gave him more treats, and not worried as much about getting hair on my clothes :(

go home and love your pets, peeps . . . I'm outta here now, gonna go cook my boy his last steak :up: :(

You have my support, dude. :csad:

Sorry to hear.

My dog, Pupp, got put down this past January. It was so unexpected, and I was crushed for a few days. But just cherish the memories you and your family had with him. Rejoice that he isn't suffering anymore. I know it's tough, trust me.

I'm here for you. :csad:

Sorry about the dog man. Lost my German Sheopard very suddenly earlier this year and it's hard. I wish you the best.

My condolences, as well. I've got a yellow lab who's 15, and she's definitely reaching the end of her days. It's hard for her to get up and walk around, her hearing's bad, but in the end, she still wags her tail and looks happy to see you. I know it's gonna hit me hard when she goes, whenever that might be.

I'm so so so so so sorry man. You lose an animal, you lose a family member.

Our family dog, Bones is going to doggy heaven today . . . goddam life has been a b**ch this week!!

He's such a sweet, gentle dog; never snapped, or bit anyone . . . he's so gentle, my 1-yr old nephews can feed him treats . . . . he barks when the doorbell rings, and he's massive . . . half yellow lab, half rhodesian ridgeback . . . man, if you have any pets, give them a nice petting for my dog, Bones :up: :( :( :(

I have 2 cats as well, and he was so amped when I came home with them . . . he's like their big brother . . . they lick his head sometimes . . . and when we got them, they would hide, and the only way we knew where they were was because there was Bones, waiting for them to come out and play . . . must have made him feel like a pup again

take care old boy

I'm sorry to hear this. My sympathy. I lost my dog that I found when I was in 6th grade and lost her when I was about 22. Its hard.

My deepest condolences. I've known the lose way too often. :csad:

I'm so sorry. I have a golden that's almost 2. I think about him dying and I really start to cry. I imagine it's 100 times worse after you've had your dog for 10 years.

that sucks :csad: i dont want my dog to die she's so sweet:waa:

He's such a sweet, gentle dog; never snapped, or bit anyone . . . he's so gentle, my 1-yr old nephews can feed him treats . . . . he barks when the doorbell rings, and he's massive . . . half yellow lab, half rhodesian ridgeback . . . man, if you have any pets, give them a nice petting for my dog, Bones :up: :( :( :(

take care old boy

sounds just like my dog shes so sweet never bit anyone loves little kids lets em pull on her tail n all

Sorry to hear that man.:csad:

take care old boy

R.I.P Bones

I gave my dog away last year. onbly had him for a year...good luck to you. are you gonna get a new dog?

Sorry to hear that DV8......

Losing a friend is always tough......

heres a kiss from my baby....

dsc07033ak7.jpg

My condolences DV8. I'm glad to hear you're going to let him go now before it gets worse. Like a best friend would do.

**pets my cat Stewie **

:csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"