my favorite Harley Quinn line ever!

ganstaman56

Civilian
Reaction score
oh come on Mr. J dont ya wanna rev up your harley? VROOM!! VROOM!!

that wuz hilarious!!

What was the point of making a whole thread just for that? :confused:

That struck me (the whole scene) as a tad too mature for the intended audience... but it was funny.

I couldn't imagine what the Joker would be like in the sack. Probably very selfish.

Another somewhat suggestive line I liked - After rising out of a giant pie and covered in cream, Harley says to Joker -
"Wanna try some of my pie?"

Why yes, yes I do.

From the World's Finest movie;

"Hello Mistah J, I'm Batman! Eat me, eat me!"

That always cracks me up.

Also from the end of World's Finest, when our favorite crazy gal was being hauled off by the police;

"I want a lawyer! I want a doctor! I want a cheese sandwich!"

Harley is funny is basically sweet at heart and she's HOT!!!!!!

This one is from a comic book.

Joker: Harley hurry! Im dying from bordem here!
Harley: Dont worry mr J! I have someone planned out.

CaptainStacy said:
"I want a lawyer! I want a doctor! I want a cheese sandwich!"

Heh! I like that one. Pretty darn funny. I also like the one in "Joker's Millions" at the end when Joker is taken into a SWAT van & there was only one person, a guard, in the van with the Joker. And Joker said something which I forgot & then he saw Harley. The lines go like that:

Joker: Harley?

Harley: The one & only, puddin'.

Joker: Aren't you happy to see me?

And then we hear him getting beaten & he trying to like apologize. I know it not a lot, but I just like how it go with her saying "The one & only, puddin'." :D

Speaking of things a tad mature that she's said, I seem to recall an episode of BTAS where she says a little rhyme while, I believe, coming out of a giant cake or pie. Anyway, goes something like "Happy Birthday Mr. J, you're swell and O.K., it's seven years to the day, take the night off let's play." Couldn't believe it the first time I heard it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"