The Dark Knight My film for the 3rd film in the BEGINS series! BATMAN DUALITY!

batadz said:
You did it again!!!!!! you sjouldn't even mention the drama department getting the "FUNDS" this implies you have taken money of the public! LOL
exactly my point. Sup Adz. It's been a while.

ronny im on now if you sighn in (obviously you might read this when im not but hey so what, Ive got more news beyondwise and you know what wise too so do what you gotta

I think you're a little too paraniod. WB wouldn't sue him because they'd get jack. It's not worth their time.

And Duke, do you have any other projects coming along? I'd love to see what else you can do.

well i have many finished... not edited on a comp tho... i will post some soon, and yes, i have a few other films that i am working on.(Not Batman related)

~SeriousDuke

Mr Socko . . . yeah WB would sue him . . . when you are big enough, you have the money to go and sue whoever you want, as you make 100 times your legal costs everyday anyway.

Big companies love making examples out of people, even students.

SeriousDuke . . . . Well done on this effort. With what you had, you pulled together a great little film. Heck, in high school, i would have WISHED i could have done something like that now.

Hell, even nowadays i cant get my actors to wear superhero costumes. (i run a theatre company, so i have a tiny bit of experience in these things)

Ok, the acting wasnt Brando . . . so what?? I got really annoyed by people out there that shot you down, because they wasted a few minutes/hours downloading your films and expecting them to be something ground breaking and Cannes worthy, its made at school, and a far sight better than most other people can put together.
And also, What on Earth made you think that this was meant to be a serious money earning film???? It was made for fun and the love of film making. So lay off!

From what you had to work with and the time frame, and casting pool, i congratulate you.

To the so called professionals who are saying things like "You need to hear this and be thick skinned", lay off him, have 'you' gone anywhere in life by putting down other people???

SeriousDuke . . . . dude . . . .you rock my world.
What i saw in the films wasnt the bad acting, the costumes, the cheap camera. . . . . i saw vision. An AWESOME vision. And vision is the ONLY thing that you need to make it in this business. AND NOTHING ELSE. If you have a vision that you can never lose sight of, and you find a way in your 20s to keep your vision 'clear', you just might get somewhere.

This is me talking, i havent even made it in this business yet . . . . im just talking survival talk . . . . . being sucessful is 70% luck. You have to keep your vision is you want to at least survive whilst being a struggling artiste'.

Just remember mate, keep your head in the clouds, but your feet on the ground.

^Great compliments, this man knows what he's talking about.

Oh and Duke, Loved the Pee Wee music and The Joker pissing on Batman and spitting on him....LMAO!!!

Lol... thanks Mr. Socko. I thought the Pee-Wee music brought OUT the Joker, his personality, who he was... what he's thinking. And, it worked great IMHO. I also wanted to show the sickness of the Joker, through him 'relieving' himself on Batman.

And, not trying to start something here... but, I had told my drama teacher before I showed the films that I didn't want ANYONE to pay to see this film. I wanted it to be a big free event... heck, I would get more people to come anyway. And, from the beginning... all drama productions put on do not go to the putter-oners, all money goes to the drama dept. I didn't see any of the money anyway... and, I had told I didn't want anyone to pay. But, my teacher said, WE HAVE TO CHARGE SOMETHING. But, now that that is out of the way... let's just forget about it.

And... thank you VERY much for that post cunning-stunt. I will remember it forever... and remember what you said, and use it! Thank you! And... yes, I'm glad you noticed that the film had a vision. My vision, that follows me in every film I make, or have made so far.

~SeriousDuke

Pretty cool.

And how could WB or anyone even track you down to sue you anyway? Those guys are paraniod. They don't know where you live or your real name.

You never know, Mr. Socko... they have there ways.

~SeriousDuke

great films and more adventures,and proably better ones,are still to come.

bdsproductions said:
great films and more adventures,and proably better ones,are still to come.

Is making pointless nonsense posts "your thing"?

kenellard said:
Is making pointless nonsense posts "your thing"?

actually,me and Serious Duke are actually working on a third film,not a nonesense post scripts have been written,a few "bale imppressionists" are too change there voices.

I know this has been said before but it's sound advice, i think you guys would get much better results doing a small-scale film, with actual teenaged characters, rather than teens attempting to play adults. also no matter how hard you try with your current expertise and budget, it's almost impossible to make even a passable bat-movie. It'd be better for you guys to get more into the actual craft of movie making (ie, direction, editing), rather than try to copy something like begins, which as I said, is quite far out of your reach right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"