• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

my friend is selling his vita for $100, is it worth it?

XtremelyBaneful

xoxxxoooxo
Reaction score
i haven't a real need for a vita or crazy about the games, but I figure it's features would be pretty neat. also he's selling it with a game and a memory card. is this a good deal?

As long as it's in good shape, yeah it's a good deal. The Vita is a fantastic device with a ton of cool games. It's especially worth it if you have a PS+ account, you can get a good free catalog to play.

What size memory card?

last time I saw it was in pretty great shape since the guy barely ever played it. and the memory card is 8gigs

Try it out. If everything works, and it's in good conditions (no serious scratches) I'd take it.

meh, he just put it up to $115. can i watch movies on the vita? like, .mp4/.avi files?

i bought it for $115 then I bought tearaway and lbp on ebay for $24 and $19, respectively.

i want to get a 64gb memory card but it's a bit hefty, may have to wait that one out

vita is great..i love mine..tho as much as remote play works and is great to play ps4 games on it...i struggle playing certain games as screen as smaller than my ps4's 42 inch tv..so games like tomb raider can be hard to see and aim(against the damn wolves)
but lego marvel superheores was virtually played all on my vita..perfect bedtime gaming!!
there's plenty of good games too...uncharted is great..not as good as ps3 but still v good!!

vita is great..i love mine..tho as much as remote play works and is great to play ps4 games on it...i struggle playing certain games as screen as smaller than my ps4's 42 inch tv..so games like tomb raider can be hard to see and aim(against the damn wolves)
but lego marvel superheores was virtually played all on my vita..perfect bedtime gaming!!
there's plenty of good games too...uncharted is great..not as good as ps3 but still v good!!

i don't have a ps4 and I did not bring my ps3 with me to college so I'm gonna have to rely in lbp and tearaway and hopefully some movies that I'll be able to put on my vita to watch. how do you do that anyway?

hmm not bothered with movies on my vita due to having an iphone and ipad..
but some great games i own to have a look at are -
uncharted
little big planet
tearaway
guacamelee
sonic all star racing
killzone mercenary
and most definitely - Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack!!!

as for movies on vita..google is your friend!!

I don't play mine TOO often, but I still love it. It's great for trips or if I take the car in for service and have to sit and wait.

Don't quote me on it, but I'm pretty sure I read the memory cards are supposed to drop in price this year. Think Sony's going to do some price drops on Vita and accessories to encourage people to pick it up.

It's a good device, though, despite its bad rap and low sales.

hmm not bothered with movies on my vita due to having an iphone and ipad..
but some great games i own to have a look at are -
uncharted
little big planet
tearaway
guacamelee
sonic all star racing
killzone mercenary
and most definitely - Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack!!!

as for movies on vita..google is your friend!!

dont got an ipad but wouldn't it be annoying to watch movies on the tiny iphone screen?

i tried the demo for uncharted on vita, honestly I wasn't really feeling it. ordered lbp and tearaway, they haven't arrived yet, not too interested in guacamelee and a fps i would like to have on vita is cod but apparently they ****ed it up too bad... sonic sounds good though, wats tales from space about?

dont got an ipad but wouldn't it be annoying to watch movies on the tiny iphone screen?

i tried the demo for uncharted on vita, honestly I wasn't really feeling it. ordered lbp and tearaway, they haven't arrived yet, not too interested in guacamelee and a fps i would like to have on vita is cod but apparently they ****ed it up too bad... sonic sounds good though, wats tales from space about?

There are some things about Uncharted on Vita I liked, but I can understand not feeling it.

I do hope Vita TV comes out in the US and doesn't remain Japan only, though.

There are some things about Uncharted on Vita I liked, but I can understand not feeling it.

I do hope Vita TV comes out in the US and doesn't remain Japan only, though.

i loved uncharted 2, it is one of THE best games i have ever played. and i'm sure uncharted vita is a good game; it's the highest selling, right? it just didn't work for me, i'm glad someone can understand.

as for vita tv, wat I would really like is to be able to just use the vita as another ps4 controller instead of having to buy another right away, in addition to the already available remote play feature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"