Iron Man World My Iron man helmet almost ready!

Looks good! I cant wait to see what the finished armor will look like.

New small update,chest and back ready for working on pepakura, I´ve made a small video
cool.gif

Enjoy it
rolleyes.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyhromYpnNo

Happy new year!!!

New update!!!

Firstly a pic that shows my design with dungebeetle helmet:

And after the complete arm and shoulder in paper by pepakura and resined too. Last thing I glued was the shoulder, it seems I´m getting better glueing pepakura´s patterns

will continue...

Hi!

I was wasting some freetime in design a hinge system for the first Dungebeetle helmet. Now is in an obj file that must be translated into pepakuras one. I can not spend more time on it but the "hard work" was done.

Once the system were build will need some minor fix in one specific zone that it´s marked on the image with the red pointer.

No more words, there is the system:

The system all in place

Initial and final position

Problematic point

dungebeettle hinge.rar

In the file are a few elements:

The only element that is not in first pic is only to print in paper and mark the position for element 1

Elements 1,2 and 3 must be done in some kind of plastic sheet, for mine I used 3 milimetters one wich is bendable where it´s needed to do.

Element 4 must be done with CNC machine or do in pepakura and fill with resin. I suggest to merge element 3 and 4 to use 3 screws then the face will be taken when necessary.

The one who be brave enough to do the rest of the job must made a mirror in piece number 4.

Don´t hesitate if anyone of you have any question :cool

Hope this system works and helps someone. If someone do the pepakura please send me the file to add too.

hi friend, first of all congratulate you on such a good job. We also want to ask you to please send me your files to my email Pepakura is [email protected]. In advance thank you for your attention and collaboration

Hi Antaury.

The hinge system´s files are attached into the previous post :cwink: and if you look for the helmet files you would find them in 405th forum.

Hello Zabana I am new hear & I love your work. If your interested I would like to commision you on a iron man helmet with the LED eyes and motorized faceplate.

my email if you want to chat. [email protected]

Zaban, I'M LOOKING FOR FILES bicep and forearm SHOWING IN YOUR POST, I LIKE.

PLEASE CAN GIVE ME THE FORMAT FOR Pepakura PDO

Sorry but the files I am using are not released. I´ve design them and I am not sure yet if I will post them for free :whatever:.

FRIEND, ALL THE WORK I'VE SEEN THE ARM OF IRON MAN IS THE ONE THAT'S YOURS I liked most, PLEASE send me your arm ARCHIVES OF MAIL, I NEED TO ADVANCE WITH MY ARMOR, MI CORREO ES [email protected], I would really appreciate, THANKS

FRIEND, ALL THE WORK I'VE SEEN THE ARM OF IRON MAN IS THE ONE THAT'S YOURS I liked most, PLEASE send me your arm ARCHIVES OF MAIL, I NEED TO ADVANCE WITH MY ARMOR, MI CORREO ES [email protected], I would really appreciate, THANKS

Sorry, but my files are not for download yet.

Not a real update but something to show. I was playing with rhino and this was what come out :

I need to finish for pepakura :word:

Whoa this is some amazing work zabana how many hours to date do you have on this suit and how much more do estimate before you are done? Can't wait to see end result! as always great job very impressive talent you have there
Geo

Whoa this is some amazing work zabana how many hours to date do you have on this suit and how much more do estimate before you are done? Can't wait to see end result! as always great job very impressive talent you have there
Geo

Geo

Thanks!!!

There is one year since I beginning this journey. I´m afraid I still need a few hours more :whatever:

I hope in the next four weeks I will finish the arms and torso moulds and do the first cast of them.

Again thanks for all of your suport Guys :cwink:

thats awesome

i wish you made a guide that you can download

see you soon!

hey umm why dont you try making one with iron?
like make the mould and fill it with melted iron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"