Sequels My Sequal Idea

Lightning54SC

Sidekick
Reaction score
sorry for the chicken scratch before this is revised a little better!!!!

Here we go.....

Start to the new movie we see a giant crystal rocket smashing in on NK... Clark and Lois and everyone is doing the same old thing, superman to the rescue and all that good stuff maybe have superman stop a tornado and subway crash…

Back to NK.... as the rock fell on the 3 goons from the previous movie we know there their dead. But there’s a small river of blood from Kal Penn that streams out. finally due to "0 gravity" as it streams down it touches the ship and then all of the suddon big light bursts from it as it starts to take form in shape of a human's body but looks like something out of IRobot.... we know have Brainiac…. he begins to walk around and see what this place is that he's on.... but in the meantime he's getting Kal Penn's flash backs of how NK was developed and who superman is and escp visions of a decent planet EARTH.... long and behold he finds the crystals but only takes 5 out of 6 of them and heads towards earth to study and rule because he is angry that Jor-el didnt save him but rather a small infant...

Now to Luther... Luther and Kitty are rescued from a cruise liner with a newly appointed governor and House of Representives.... as there picked up Luther tells them of the great tragic way he was forced on the island because of superman and the land the was mysterious made and removed was created by superman and that the storms surrounding him pushed him there... the politicans seem a little uneasy and they know who he is but luther swindles his way into there hearts as a newly acceptable visionary of the public and is now trying to do good rather then be a criminal (which we all know what Luther is bout)

Back to Metropolis superman does some good deeds and everyone is happy, now luther is back and has an idea! Lets start a business, and is given government funds to start LEX CORP! Superman is uneasy as is lois and richard... fast forward to a little to a grad opening of Lex Corp all televised on CNN and stuff as luther is praising the governors who’s standing next to him we see a boom in the decent... here comes brainiac to rain in on the parade.... as everyone is running away in fright, luther stands with a smirk seeing whats in Brainiac's hands... HIS CRYSTALS… Brainac and Luther have a little discussion of who they are, luther wants power and so does Brainiac... luther says “I can give that to you, and a special gift as well... a kryptonain”....brainiac says he has a technology that can be made that cant be stopped, they agree that the kryptonian must perish... Brainiac doesnt care for luther and visa versa (both are plotting on one another) so brainaic and luther create DOOMSDAY!!! as a test mule luther throws kitty at doomsday and right before she’s squashed he says " remember when you threw my crystals out, and i said id give all your blood up for a quart of gas, well... i need your blood anyways but not for gas fuel but for rage fuel!!!" then doomsday squashes her... we see lex with a new assist in the background and him saying don’t fail me or else this is what happens!

now doomsday is left to terrorize the world starting with metropolis, buildings get flattened, people are being killed, all hell is breaking lose... Richard is killed in all this trauma and jason and lois watch first hand as richard is squashed like a pancake by doomsday, just before doomsday has enough time to swing at both lois and Jason, CLARK grabs both and tears off flying with them both to the Kent farm.... Lois is like i knew all along who you were....she’s upset and angry she begins crying and beating clark’s chest with his shirt ripped open. She’s finally able to mutter a few words “ why didnt you save Richard”... he says “i tried, I’m sorry i failed, I’m sorry”... “he says I have to stop that thing”.... right before that he turns to see Martha standing outside the door and she says "well I take it this is the girl you had me send all those postcards too huh?" and then looks at Lois and wipes away her tears... and smiles... and then Martha asks who’s this little guy and Clark looks over this time in the superman suit... and says "Your Grandson" then he tears off to save the world and leaves Martha and Lois shocked... both women now come to terms and began to talk and watch the the trauma on TV...

Supes and Doomdays fight it out as luther and brainac go to the FOS to see what else Brainaic can use.... Supes and doomsday battle ends with superman and him in the final punch... killing doomsday and sending superman falling down into a pit hundreds of feet below... everyone thinks he’s dead...

brainac now begins to think of what city he wants to shrink to add to his collection.... "Luther says well I don’t think that’s a good idea...lets do a continent, how about the ASSUIES ;)".... in return for Brainiac getting superman defeated he grants Luther with kryptonain metal... and other knowledge... but Luther then makes another deal with brainiac saying there’s one more kryptonian here and he must be stopped as well... and brainaic asks who it is, Luther replies JASON LANE… Brainiac captures him and Lois and takes them both back to FOS

Back to metropolis the destruction is great and its a very depressing place... as the sun peaks through a heavy fog of dust and debry it slowly shines down the hole filtering over supes body starting at his feet and moving up towards his chest and then to his face and then with a out of nowhere thought we see supes eyes flash open but red... and he speeds off in the the sky for a recharge..... as he’s recharging he listens to see where trouble is and then it hits him, FIND LUTHER! he find Luther at Lax Corp and Luther says "its to late ALIEN, your son will DIE!" Superman knows know where to go and he speeds off to the FOS.

Now onto the FOS there’s an Epic battle between him and brainiac, supes wins, and then tying up the remains of Brainiac and sending it back into space

Superman then flies Jason and Lois back to Smallville and then runs back to tell Luther.... "you and I aren’t over yet" and Next time Luther ill be sure to catch you in the act and tell the people take care of you... and tosses brainiac's head at luthers feet leaving Luther in shock...

Now we have Lois calling the Daily Planet and telling Perry she’s sorry to have seen Richard die and that she needs time off to think bout everything and tells Perry " clark is with her".. right before she hangs up we hear Perry pleading that he needs her to cover the story but she tearfully says she cant right now... Now Superman walks up to her and tells her he's sorry that he could save all three of them at once that it was either her and Jason or him and he choose them and asks her to stay and regroup and she accepts and they kiss and finally he tells her that he's always loved her and YADDA YADDA and theres a little romantic scene, ....
now we cut to martha looking at jason standing near the fence as clark walks outside to see jason starring out in the sunset, clarks asks how he likes it here... and jason looks up and says he likes the horses, clark smiles and says "well this is gonna be home for awhile", and then says "you knwo who the older women is?" and Jason says "yes thats grandma", and clark asks so you know "you know who i am" and jason says " yes your my real dad" Jason is a little teary eyed.... clark bends down ans says you know you have special abilitys right and jason nods and clark says " well while were here im gonna show you how to use them and practice them for the better of good and mankind"..... as the camera pans off the farm higher and higher into space ina backwards motion when all of the suddon...

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM ......

we see a BIG figure in the darkness standing infront of a HUGE window with his arms behind his back....

then we see a a person in a cloak run up to him saying...
"we found this... its the last remaining thing on the rock (aka NK)

we see the BIG figure turn around with Pink glaring eyes and a dark grey skin tone saying.... "i know to know what this is, I what to know EVERYTHING....... ( Darksied)and then we have the whole superman flying up thing in th clouds but this time as the music plays he stops in the clouds and we see the camera pan from his feet all the way to his face and then to the back of him, he then turns his head smiles and storms off up in into space

please if you can... please rate this 1 - 10... 10 being EPIC, 1 being total *****

yes, its that bad. I stopped reading As soon as I saw Doomsday, and this line "remember when you threw my crystals out, and i said id give all your blood up for a quart of gas, well... i need your blood anyways but not for gas fuel but for rage fuel!!!"

terrible

i didn't care for it either, but props for writing it and putting it out there. I hate when they use 2 villians in movies anyway. they always try to make one of them funny...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"