My son

Babillygunn

New Age Outlaw
Reaction score
I thought that it might be cool as a proud dad to share some of my youngest son’s artwork that I have held onto over the years.

Hope you all enjoy

He’s doing great! Can only imagine how good he will be in future. Is this a different son to the one who is an athletics champion?

He’s doing great! Can only imagine how good he will be in future. Is this a different son to the one who is an athletics champion?
Thanks! Same one. He’s my youngest. My wife and I are amazed by both of our boys. Our oldest is a musician. He is concertmaster of our city’s youth orchestra, and he attends a performing arts high school. He’s actually premiering an original concerto for full orchestra in a couple weeks that he composed. (And he was a three year starter on his school’s basketball team before he gave it up to concentrate more fully on his music.)

But my youngest’s dream is to write comics. He wants to be the next Mark Waid.

Thanks! Same one. He’s my youngest. My wife and I are amazed by both of our boys. Our oldest is a musician. He is concertmaster of our city’s youth orchestra, and he attends a performing arts high school. He’s actually premiering an original concerto for full orchestra in a couple weeks that he composed. (And he was a three year starter on his school’s basketball team before he gave it up to concentrate more fully on his music.)

But my youngest’s dream is to write comics. He wants to be the next Mark Waid.
Wow, amazing. These 2 are overflowing with top level talents!! Must be some good parenting involved. :cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"