My Spidey 3 Synopsis (sorta)

SM71

bending unit
Reaction score
I know this movie seems like it has alot or too much, but if you really think about it its not much more than 2 had...here's why i think everything can fit into this movie just fine

- Instead of Peter struggling with power loss, he struggles with more power (the symbiote)

- Harry: same amount of screentime, just fighting with Peter in a costume instead of with no costume

- Flint and his wife and child: same as Octavius and his wife, maybe even less cause there was more time needed to really develop Oc, Sandmans more of a straight up criminal. Some battle scenes and scenes with his family will be the equivalent to Oc's.

- JJJ and John: same amount of time, JJJ at the Bugle and John had scenes in 2 with MJ, now his scenes wont be with her.

- MJ, Peter, and Gwen's relations: In 2 Peter and MJ had ALOT of screentime...now Gwen will sub in to some of that time, and her growing relationship with Peter will actually include MJ because Peter/Gwens relationship with affect Peter/MJ's relationship...so not much more time needed there

-Aunt May: same amount of time as always, maybe a bit less cause Peter is more independent and will be making decisions on his own.

-BROCK: last but not least..he'll be around for all the Bugle scenes, fight scenes involving spiderman, and maybe a few scenes with Peter/Gwen/MJ maybe? so his story will be scattered throughout the entire movie, developing his character here and there

All of this should fit nicely into one movie, maybe a bit longer than 2 was but even still its not necessary. I think were gona find that all this will provide a good balance and keep the movie fresh and exciting at all times

we cant have a thread for everyone's synopsis

Not really a synopsis,but it seems practical.

Yeah i know its not exactly a synopsis but i didn't know what else to call it. And yeah sorry bout makin another thread just about "my" synopsis, they piss me off too but i thought it was a good idea and could generate some good discussion

what are your thoughts?

i actually think this movie will be about 2 hours and 30 minutes and i agree wit ur synopsis but i think more screen time will be needed for some

I hope it's 2 hours and 45 minutes.

I'm hoping the film is 6 hours, 32 minutes, and 17 seconds!

What about the fourth villian? I'm thinking (along with almost everyone else) that he/she will just be a cameo villian most likely in the beginning of the movie.

You know, i'm curious if the "4th villain" will actually confront spidey, or fight him. Maybe it's just near the end, where a ceartin scientist turns green and scaly?

attachment.php

I believe his powers start to become more unstable in this one like in the last one and that there is no real symbiote, but a mental side-effect of his genetic mutation, but we'll see. Maybe there is maybe there isn't.

I agree about gwen getting a lot of time. The symbiot spidey, however way he is will probably be a flip-side of peter's personality and start dating gwen and throughout the movie we'll see some hilarious scenes of peter trying to juggle relationships with gwen and mj.

I think brock in this will be like you said. And JJJ will come in for a minute or two as usual and we'll probably see scene where peter's treated like crap and Brock is given praise and a pat on the back for his pics of spidey. Then he'll become jelous when pete brings in some much better pics that make brock's look like ****. Afterwards, brock wants revenge so he follows pete and tries to take MJ from him or something like that and he becomes his rival throughout the movie and of coures becomes venom near the end.

I don't give a fart about sandman and hope he's just used for a opening action sequence and discarded from the story after that but if he's so necessary and interesting a villian to keep around the whole movie, I'd like him to work for harry the whole time so that harry's the real main villian and he's the stooge. It'd be cool to see harry start to embrace his father's way and lose himself more and more to the goblin within. I don't know how they're going to explain his struggle with himself over his promise to kill spidey for his dad and his awareness that his father was a ruthless murderer who tried to kill children and MJ. It'd be too cheesy and stupid if he just said "hell, ok I'll be a villian." without much thought or inner struggle to it. I think maybe he could trigger a trap set by his father that'll spray him with goblin gas to make him crazy, but he tries to fight it and succeeds where his father failed, this time dying to save his friend instead of kill him like his father did.

oh goodness. There's a fourth villian? wtf?

-Z- said:
I know this movie seems like it has alot or too much, but if you really think about it its not much more than 2 had...here's why i think everything can fit into this movie just fine

- Instead of Peter struggling with power loss, he struggles with more power (the symbiote)

- Harry: same amount of screentime, just fighting with Peter in a costume instead of with no costume

- Flint and his wife and child: same as Octavius and his wife, maybe even less cause there was more time needed to really develop Oc, Sandmans more of a straight up criminal. Some battle scenes and scenes with his family will be the equivalent to Oc's.

- JJJ and John: same amount of time, JJJ at the Bugle and John had scenes in 2 with MJ, now his scenes wont be with her.

- MJ, Peter, and Gwen's relations: In 2 Peter and MJ had ALOT of screentime...now Gwen will sub in to some of that time, and her growing relationship with Peter will actually include MJ because Peter/Gwens relationship with affect Peter/MJ's relationship...so not much more time needed there

-Aunt May: same amount of time as always, maybe a bit less cause Peter is more independent and will be making decisions on his own.

-BROCK: last but not least..he'll be around for all the Bugle scenes, fight scenes involving spiderman, and maybe a few scenes with Peter/Gwen/MJ maybe? so his story will be scattered throughout the entire movie, developing his character here and there

All of this should fit nicely into one movie, maybe a bit longer than 2 was but even still its not necessary. I think were gona find that all this will provide a good balance and keep the movie fresh and exciting at all times

I agree with all of that. and just like i have said before i believe venom will just be in 3. not in 4. But what i think will be cool is if in this movie they show scenes where peter will look over in a dark area with just a little light and see one of doc ocks tenticals. setting him up for 4 with another villian.

Sweet man maybe you should!

sorry i actually have some incite into the movie and dont' just say, "too many characters" "i hate venom"...i dont' just say that everything can fit into the movie just fine, i back it up and give reasons why i think that

(im not saying i hate venom or anything like that, i was just usin that as an example of what some people say, im sayin that i don't just say things and not back up why i think that)

Hey Hey Hey lets slow down and count to ten. We are supposed to be talking about Spider-man 3. People have there different opinions. I'm sure there is some homeless guy out watching spider-man 3 being filmed hoping all the characters die. its the way it is. If they want to post a thread on what they think it is fine. If you don't like it don't post in it.

NewYorkSpider said:
I agree with all of that. and just like i have said before i believe venom will just be in 3. not in 4. But what i think will be cool is if in this movie they show scenes where peter will look over in a dark area with just a little light and see one of doc ocks tenticals. setting him up for 4 with another villian.
Please people stop with the "I hope Doc Ock comes back!".He was the only villain in a film that went for about 2h 20min.Then at the end he gained back control of his mind.Then he died!To bring him back they'd have to come up with a story for how he survived and how the tentacles are controlling him again in a movie that has at least 3 villains.At least when Harry becomes GG2 it'll be a different character as a villain,why would you want to see the exact same one?

That sounds decent. You are kinda right. people think this movie will be clutterd but it woulnt be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"