Go Team Dynamite!
Reaction score
:joker:
jokerfull.jpg

Comments welcome!

Thats pretty damn good dude.
Nice :up:

I like it!

Is that a wig you're wearing? If so, I think the hair may be a little too big..trying wetting it to give it that effect we've seen in the pictures like Mr. J holding up the knife. :D

Overall, I like the get up. I know I'll be molding my Joker costume like yours.

the makeup shouldnt be all white, it should be normal skin with some white makeup underneath...or was it white makeup on normal skin...daaaah i forget.

Not sure about the costume all together, but the suit, shirt, gloves, and tie are perfect for the Joker

Great getup. You even got the octagon shirt! Awesome.

I want to be Joker for Halloween '08, and if you don't mind me askin', where did you get your purple suit?

suit and gloves look awesome!!!
make up looks way too neat IMO
looking good tho! did u buy the suit or have it made?

wait.....Ronald McDonald is the Joker in this movie?

Hmmm, not the best. Listen, I went to a thrift shop and got almost exactly what he wears in the movie. And the total didn't come out to more than $10. Plus, they say in reference interviews they were kind of going for thrift shop / grunge look ...

I just can't find that snake skin looking purple shirt. That is a really cool shirt, however.

Hmmm, not the best. Listen, I went to a thrift shop and got almost exactly what he wears in the movie. And the total didn't come out to more than $10. Plus, they say in reference interviews they were kind of going for thrift shop / grunge look ...

I just can't find that snake skin looking purple shirt. That is a really cool shirt, however.

Pics or ban

Smudge the makeup and give the hair a side parting as apposed to middle and its perfect.

i give u credit for trying but needs work. just chillen urs looks like a female joker with neon, but i give u credit for doing it as well.

i give u credit for trying but needs work. just chillen urs looks like a female joker with neon, but i give u credit for doing it as well.

What was the point of making another thread when we already have two Joker costume threads?

If you look at the original post date it was back in October of 07

in a way- this guys costume/makeup is kinda more iconic and creepy than Ledgers. something just looks crazy about it. great job man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"