• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Joker in the TDK Videogame

drillmaster

Give me a Damn Avatar
Reaction score
Tell me, do we know anything about Joker in the TDK video game (Or really anything on the game)? I want to audition for the role if they decide not to use Heath's voice.

There is no TDK videogame that has been announced. Speculation suggests there was a game in development, but it was either severely delayed or canceled altogether.

There is a Batman game called Batman: Arkham Asylum due out, but it features a voice cast already. Rumors suggest it may have returning veterans from the Animated Series.

From TAS!? :eek: AWESOME! I'm sorry but I prefer MH to HL

Gary Oldman ( Jim Gordon ) was interviewed awhile back & he talked about doing some voice work for the TDK game. He also said the graphics were amazing. But since then I haven't heard anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"