• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

My "The Batman" Script

lordofthenerds

Not a Goddamn Side-Kick
Reaction score
I wrote this for a screenwriting class I took a couple years back. It would kind of work as a prequel within this universe... I know it's a little silly to think it would ever be used by WB, but I thought I might as well share it here.

It's basically a mystery thriller with a lot of action. The Riddler is the main villain; a serial killer who puts his victims in deathtraps and leaves a riddle after each kill. Batman uses his detective skills to hunt him down, and enlists the help of a young former drug dealer (Jason Todd) along the way. It also includes Roman Sionis before he becomes the Black Mask as a secondary villain whose family gets killed by the Riddler. It's 113 pages.

Here's the logline: Batman hunts a serial killer who leaves riddles as his modus operandi.

http://www.simplyscripts.com/scripts/TheBatman.pdf

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Last edited:
This script is perfect...DC should definitely use it assuming if they were smart

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"