My Theory

It's not just that there's evidence pointing to it so much as that TV Guide already revealed that he IS a mimic.

bmelton said:
It's not just that there's evidence pointing to it so much as that TV Guide already revealed that he IS a mimic.

As did Peter himself in episode 4

it would be interesting if peter was sylar since he appears to be becoming the leader of the group. it would be kind of a shock if everyone hadn't already been thinking about it.

heck, im guessing evil nikki is behind the whole thing but i really have no evidence to back that up.

JTIZZLEBILL said:
Honestly, I know that the evidence all points to it, but I want to believe that Peter isn't a leacher. I mean, the whole purpose of this show is a ton of twists and turns. Why not make us believe Peter is a leacher only to reveal something else entirely?
Because it would totally ruin one of the characters at the heart of the show. I've got no problem with Peter remaining a good, idealistic, honest "HERO". They'd be ruining a perfectly good character.

there's nothing wrong with being a leacher, and it could lead to him being able to retain any power he leaches or something. he could become exponentially more powerful all the time and become the greatest hero or possible corrupted as the story goes on. There's a lot of room for interesting stories.

scifiguy1138 said:
Just for the sake of postulation :cwink:

Perhaps Peter used Hiro's power to transport himself into the past (the Heroes' present). Without Hiro in close proximity (and somehow he doesn't know where Hiro is in this time period), he is stranded in the past. Then, perhaps, he contacts Chandra, and Chandra figures he is patient zero (Sylar/Peter neglecting to tell him that he is from the future). Then, Chandra makes the mistake of letting Peter/Sylar know that he could retain the powers of other heroes if he were to have something of that other hero in his posession - Sylar takes that to be their brains.

I know, I actually don't even believe this theory, just putting it out there...

I Would just like to say that I do not believe that Peter is Skylar. I think that would be horroible for the show...and pretty stupid... But with that said, and throwing out every reason I have that makes me believe Skylar is not Peter; here you go...
I like this senerio. If Skylar is Peter from the furture: Originally, Skylar did not go back in time, thus he did not kill Chandra. that means Peter meets Chandra istead of his son when Peter goes to his apartment. Chandra helps Peter discover his powers. Peter goes dark, gets the time traveling ability, and starts his killing spree (becoming Skylar). first on his list is Chandra, because he is his biggest threat.

I Would just like to say that I do not believe that Peter is Skylar. I think that would be horroible for the show...and pretty stupid... But with that said, and throwing out every reason I have that makes me believe Skylar is not Peter; here you go...

Halcohol said:
Because it would totally ruin one of the characters at the heart of the show. I've got no problem with Peter remaining a good, idealistic, honest "HERO". They'd be ruining a perfectly good character.
those kind of people are more prone to snap than others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"