• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

A theory about Peter

who's saying he travelled to the future?:huh:

alright guys sry in advance im drunk it was my birthday and i just got home...but about peter ....almost all of his dreams come true in some kind of way ..ex. even "six months ago" when he had the dream where his brother has the car accident . that happened ..wen he had he dream w/ "shaft" dying and him jumping out the window (well didnt do it but that happen to ) shaft ended up dying that same day ..so maybe just maybe since he came into contact with sylar and already had one dream with him in it..then in the second one he was pretty much in the sylar halloween costume ( which im thinking of being next year) lol he prolly was jus being ol' pete and had a dream of someone he is now close to which is sylar..ight my drunken raid is over i didnt pull a danny devito and bash the pres. or a michael richards and bash a whole entire race.. so i guess im in clear ohh but one thing i was born on perl harbour day....and hiro's still one of my favs i love the japs..esp. the girls...ohh wait..now im really sounding drunk ..alright i;ll try and walk away from the computer someone pull the plug on the keyboard ..plz i cant stop typing .................
shhhh dont tell anybody im still typing if you click this then its already too late for you. you read all the way to the bottom...and your probably giggling now because i probably spelled giggling wrong..and you realize now reading anymore is not worth your time unless you drank as much as i did

Prodigy said:
I agree that peter exploding was just a dream... he's been dreaming since episode one, but now everyone takes this one as reality? ... and how exactly did he just teleport into the future? ... it doesn't make sense. even if he used hiro's power to go to the future (even though he hadn't seen hiro at all)... when he was in the future in new york he was in new clothes, and people were reacting to him like they knew he was going to blow... instead of them being surprised that he just appeared from nowhere. when hiro teleports he doesn't change clothes. and he didn't disappear in front of nathan, he was still there passed out. translation? ... a dream. he's not the one that explodes.

I agree, just a dream. But again, how was Nicki, Micah and DL in the dream? He's never met them.

clearly there is more than meets the eye here....

I would find their theory about Claire and Peter being related and incest much more interesting than him becoming a bomb (embarassed) from the link

Lucy in the sky said:
I would find their theory about Claire and Peter being related and incest much more interesting than him becoming a bomb (embarassed) from the link
i don't believe that relation rumor at all.........people thought that Claire was the daughter of Nikki once too, i seem to remember

I just got done reading about a theory that Charlie might kill Sylar with the tumor she had possibly? I had forgotten who she was! i think i will just read and refrain from posting anything:o I'm still curious as to how Peter will receive a scar as Hiro's future self had talked about. He didn't have it in the ending of the episode so we know that it wasn't him blowing up. For all i know Nathan could be walking up to him to fly away with him and stop the explosion?:yay:

I'm tired of this "Peter is overloading with powers" kind of crap:whatever:

I'm thinking maybe Peter's brother is walking towards him because somehow he'll end up saving him? Maybe Peter isn't the one that explodes, he was just "in the shoes" of the radioactive guy. And then Peter's brother flys off with radioactive guy to blow up in the sky away from the city?

just a total guess.

GhostPoet said:
I'm thinking maybe Peter's brother is walking towards him because somehow he'll end up saving him? Maybe Peter isn't the one that explodes, he was just "in the shoes" of the radioactive guy. And then Peter's brother flys off with radioactive guy to blow up in the sky away from the city?

just a total guess.
well total guess are all we got

GhostPoet said:

just a total guess.

He could fly him into the atmosphere, let him go, then fly back to the ground and be safe from the explosion.

Tyrinus said:
He could fly him into the atmosphere, let him go, then fly back to the ground and be safe from the explosion.

Assuming this explosion is radioactive, there's very little that is safe about it happening up in the atmosphere... it'll just allow for MUCH more fallout

ragdus said:
Assuming this explosion is radioactive, there's very little that is safe about it happening up in the atmosphere... it'll just allow for MUCH more fallout
not to mention Nathan would be exposing himself to all that radiation

There was talk of Nathan flying the exploder above the city and blowing up. I was just making the point that he didn't have to blow up with the guy, but could fly away.

I think that it was definitely Peter blowing up and being the cause of the bomb. Maybe Sylar gets a hold of Ted's powers and when Peter and Sylar have a big final battle he gets all of Sylar's powers including Ted's and can't control it. I also think Nathan was walking towards Peter because he finally decides to embrace his powers and become a hero by flying Peter away from the city. We'll just have to wait and see.

Ok...new theory based on my other new theory.

First theory.
Peter can absorb all the powers he wants...but the more he does the sicker he gets unless he manually releases those energies inside him....if he doesn't, he overloads and releases a mega explosion (I don't think he dies from it...I think it's sort of like if the human torch let out a massive burst of flame energy) Once he absorbs a power and moves away from the person, he is no longer capable of using it after a short time...BUT, that "trash" energy...the excess lingers inside him still.

Second Theory
Peter, having not released the stored up energies begins to go on overload, releasing a massive explosion of all the stored up energy inside him. The only way to save the city is for Nathan to grab him and fly as far away from the city as possible, as fast as he can. He does this, but dies from the explosion leaving Peter to survive and deal with the guilt of being the one responsible for killing his brother.

My Theory:

It was a cliffhanger, and we have no idea how Peter's exploding will come about yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"