My Very Own Name Change Poll

Subway's Big Philly Cheesesteak2000

Nathaniel Superfly

TO Bamfer's Lover

How about Godzilla's Biznitch

why not tell us some other stuff you are into and likes, etc, so we can suggest some better username suggestions

TheEyeInTheSky

Now you've got me thinking of The Alan Parson's Project.

why not tell us some other stuff you are into and likes, etc, so we can suggest some better username suggestions

But I don't want to change my name to any other name besides my original one. :csad: If I change it to anything else it would be that one.

So this thread helped a lot then.

With great power and all that jazz, TOB.

I never even knew you had an original name. It's like you've been new coke for so long, no body remembers the taste of old coke. So they just got use to it. :huh:

so why is this thread here? :huh:

I just need your support so I know you guys really won't care if I go back to my original name. The last time my name caused such as furor.

I never even knew you had an original name. It's like you've been new coke for so long, no body remembers the taste of old coke. So they just got use to it. :huh:

Fair enough, but truth be told it had been changed to CGHS because people were whining about the length of the nick messing up the fonts spacings on the boards or some stupid thing. I hated it and then you weren't allowed to change even by request so I created this user name. Then I begged Malice to merge this account with CGHS and it's been that way ever since.

Okay, CrouchingGoblin HiddenSpiderman really wasn't my original, original name. Back when this place was just Spidermanhype.com my original name was crouchinggoblinhiddenspiderman, no spaces no capital letters.

Last edited:
But I think with the current setup you aren't allowed to have a name that long now so isn't this thread moot? :huh:

But I think with the current setup you aren't allowed to have a name that long now so isn't this thread moot? :huh:

Well, I did not know that. It's not like I obsessively check out the Hype FAQ or other informational forums. :oldrazz:

Well I just look at the way some names get abbreviated like when J Alba's Lover.

I just need your support so I know you guys really won't care if I go back to my original name. The last time my name caused such as furor.

Fair enough, but truth be told it had been changed to CGHS because people were whining about the length of the nick messing up the fonts spacings on the boards or some stupid thing. I hated it and then you weren't allowed to change even by request so I created this user name. Then I begged Malice to merge this account with CGHS and it's been that way ever since.

Okay, CrouchingGoblin HiddenSpiderman really wasn't my original, original name. Back when this place was just Spidermanhype.com my original name was crouchinggoblinhiddenspiderman, no spaces no capital letters.

Go with CGHSG2K, we'll all still call you Godzilla though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"