The Dark Knight My Dream About the Trailer

spideyman101

Civilian
Reaction score
I had a dream last night about what the trailer would be like. It shocked me because it was nothing like what I had imagined.

It started with a very narrow room that was nearly pitch black. We looked at a very shadowed face with a very slight tint of white in the face. We looked face on.

BATMAN: Who are you?

JOKER: The Joker.

BATMAN: What's your name!?

JOKER: If you bow at all, bow low.

Joker comes out of the shadows with a bloody grin.

JOKER: Hello, DADDY!

Batman punches Joker and in the same split second the screen changes to the WB logos and all...

this is all I remember... But I thought this was mighty creepy. Especially because It's like I could see it perfectly, just as I see this monitor now. And even creepier, it gave me goosebumps in my sleep, I remember!

I really feel the next trailer should start out with a very dark, gruesome scene with Joker in it, where he makes a remark that just makes you want to punch the screen. I think in this trailer they need to make you cringe even more so then the last one.

That would be a pretty awesome scene.

I do agree with you about more gruesome Joker in the next trailer. I'd also like to see more Batman/Joker scenes.

dude, you should lay off the crack....but it gave cool visions like that so just keep on going with the crack. keep it up! you just may tell us the whole movie if you do some more lol

I had a dream, i think it was before the trailer came out, and it was pretty crazy

it was like Buffy the Vampire Slayer, batman was vanquishing demons

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"