My website is taking too long to load

Lunar_Wolf

WTF face
Reaction score
My film site www.filmspunk.com is a domain I've only had for 2 weeks now. I had a .tk domain before that. The .com domain has been running great-Fast and giving no problems. Until the past 3 or so days.

When I first click on it, it seems to jump into cannot find server after about 30sec-1min of loading it. Safari can’t find the server.
Safari can’t open the page “http://www.filmspunk.com/” because it can’t find the server “www.filmspunk.com”.

When it does load, it takes a good few moments to load, seems kinda laggy.

When I refresh it a few times it eventually loads, no problem and will continue to load great until I don't visit the site for an hour or so.

Can anyone help me? This is my first time running a site, so I know nothing when it comes to stuff like this.

The first link in your post works perfectly fine on my Safari, also typing it into my browser works fine too. Loads instantly.

The first link in your post works perfectly fine on my Safari. The other 2 links don't work because you included quotations.

I just copied and pasted what came up when it timed out.
But like I said, sometimes it loads just fine, other times kinda slow, the other times, not at all until I refresh it a few times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"