My Youtube Channel Idea: I Can't Play *Insert Game Title Here*

Godzilla2000

Dollar Store Diva
Reaction score
I own something called a Dazzle which allows me to record videos off my T.V. Well, I've been wanting to do this for a long time now and some feedback would be nice, but aside from Monster Hunter I really stink at playing video games in general. I was thinking of getting some video proof of my suckitude and here's where you guys can help me. Recommend a game for me to play and I will show you just how terrible I am at playing it with a video posted to my Youtube channel. I haven't figured out how to do commentary and I don;t really like hearing my own voice anyway. I'll try to whip up some intros to the videos before the footage of my really bad gaming skills. As far as consoles go, I have a wide range of consoles you can recommend games for. The main ones are as follows:

1. Wii
2. PS3
3. XBOX 360 (Which is my nephew's by the way so I have to ask him if I can borrow it.)
4. DSi
5. PSP
6. PC (But only if the game recommended has video capture abilities.)

So by all means give me recommendations for games I know I'll suck at playing.

I'm not sure recording yourself sucking at games is going to make for the most compelling videos, unless your good on commentary, which you said you aren't going to do. Eh...I guess I'll recommend Demon's Souls.

Ico & Shadow of the Colossus HD. PS3

I'm not sure recording yourself sucking at games is going to make for the most compelling videos, unless your good on commentary, which you said you aren't going to do. Eh...I guess I'll recommend Demon's Souls.

If I could figure out how to stream using my Dazzle to capture the video I could do a live play by play of the video with me just talking as I'm playing the game so you can hear me (And most likely my nephew laughing at me.) as well as watch me playing a game rather badly. I was thinking of streaming Halo ODST and Portal 2 once I've figured out how to stream it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"