Mystery "historical" discovery made by Curiosity!

Shemtov

Sidekick
Reaction score
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...y-discovery_n_2167207.html?utm_hp_ref=science
aliens.jpg

Dammit, I left those trojans up there....dammit, NASA, I said ship them back to me under the radar.

NASA's Mars rover Curiosity has apparently made a discovery "for the history books," but we'll have to wait a few weeks to learn what the new Red Planet find may be, media reports suggest.

In other words, "There will be actual news later."

NASA's Mars rover Curiosity has apparently made a discovery "for the history books," but we'll have to wait a few weeks to learn what the new Red Planet find may be, media reports suggest.

In other words, "There will be actual news later."

Personally I think it stands for "hey, we've found something really cool." *shows a picture of a rock a week later*

this is all that matters

[YT]eNr0WXQ3Ho4[/YT]

Maybe they found my flag I planted there a few weeks ago.

Probably just nothing. Again. NASA does this once a year and it always turns out to be nothing.

But I'm crossing my fingers for something actual!

Alien bone fragments, C'MOWN!

Microbacterial life or water are my two bets. The former would be the first sign of extraterrestrial life. That'd be historical.

Bacteria in the Mouth of Madness?

I found myself particularly interested in that slide show. I'm sure those pictures are nothing new, but it was cool to see pictures of the surface of another planet. I can't wait until vacation shuttles to Mars are a thing.

On mars... Being guarded by his royal guard of bigfoot, Elvis, Bruce Lee and Batman (I KNEW he was real!)

On mars... Being guarded by his royal guard of bigfoot, Elvis, Bruce Lee and Batman (I KNEW he was real!)
With the loch ness monster swimming in a moat surrounding them

They found the rest of the Mayan calendar.

Probably a drop of water smaller than the head of a pin. Yowza.

They found the sixth A Song Of Ice And Fire book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"