Namco Bandai's Wii Exclusive RPG - FRAGILE

rashad

Hype Board Junkie
Reaction score
Earlier today, Namco Bandai announced that they are developing a Wii-exclusive RPG currently named Fragile. Although all we have right now is a bit of artwork and a teaser site, but the game itself will be shown this coming Thursday and an event will be held the Saturday after that. Two days later, on Monday, November 26th, the official site will open.

210018_1.jpg

http://fragile.namco-ch.net/
  1. exploration RPG (dungeon crawler)
  2. ruins involved
  3. game will be shown on Nov. 22nd, event will be held on Nov. 24th, official site will open Nov. 26th
210018_2.jpg

1. - Game takes place in the future, in a world that has “lost its light”
  2. - Almost the entire earth’s population has vanished
  3. - The land is now covered by a dense fog
  4. - Main character: Seto - travels the earth looking for people, particularly looking for a mysterious girl called “Heroine”
  5. - The moon may play a big part in the game
  6. - Tools: flashlight, wood/metal sticks (these can be used as weapons)
  7. - Flashlight can dissipate the fog, uncover enemies, help solve puzzles, and interact with the environment

8f0kc3l.jpg

8avupld.jpg

Interesting, I'm going to keep an eye on this. It's also nice to see a Wii game that isn't a shoddy port. I like the visuals, any news on how combat works?

Interesting, I'm going to keep an eye on this. It's also nice to see a Wii game that isn't a shoddy port. I like the visuals, any news on how combat works?

No details on the combat system yet. It should be sometime this week. They'll be showing off footage and the official site goes live.

If you haven't heard of it yet, Fragile's being made by a collaboration between the internal lNamco team responsible for Venus & Braves and Seven, and tri-Crescendo, which made Eternal Sonata and collaborated on Baten Kaitos and Baten Kaitos Origins.

Not much new info but the official site is open. Go check out the beautiful score. Here's a youtube video of the trailer from the site.

Trailer
[YT]nvYFZGlMHQI[/YT]

fragile-main.jpg

fragile-characters-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija