Nancy Grace

JRPJCDJC

Civilian
Reaction score
I need to get this off my chest, amongst other things.

Television host Nancy Grace of CNN is a pig and a media ****e in my opinion. She is the PC version of Lisa Lampanelli. She is probably the one who killed Caylee Anthony, and framed Casey Anthony, just to further her pointless career and keep her on the air. Even more, she's probably one of the masterminds behind all these kidnappings of young children. Afterall, she's the one getting benefit form their misfortune.:angry:

Shame on you Nancy Grace for taking an unbiased view towards suject matter you should clearly have a bias towards.

Put this in the Poliitics board buddy :p

I voiced my thought on her in the CNN: Discussion thread.

True... I never watch her. :p

Yeah, she's a total *****

Gosh - There are so many people like her whom I don't want to see on my television anymore that I think of smashing my television and computer on a daily basis. The only reason I don't is because I believe I would probably regret it later.

True... I never watch her. :p
Well... I don't watch it. I just see her ugly pig face on the screen at least once a week while channel surfing in the evening. Nancy Grace and her show first caught my attention because the program does look new and exciting but... it's just an sick ass piece of crap, and the show is too.

She's awful. With her it's "guilty until proven innocent".

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"