Naruto Character Tournament

scatterax

Presented in Technicolor
Reaction score
This is a character tournament for both parts of naruto. This will have the same rules as the my dbz tournament. round 1 will be best 2 out of 3, rounds 2 and 3 will be best 3 out of 5, rounds 4-5 will be best 4 out of 7, and the final round will be the best of 9.

Remember, you are voting for your favorite character, NOT who would win in a fight. This is a popularity contest plain and simple.

Round 1, Match 1.

Sakura
Sakura.jpg

vs

Hinata
HinataHjuga.png

Also, since i kinda want to vote in this thing i'm gonna let u guys vote on if it's be fair for me to vote or not. If u think i should be able to vote vote yes, if not vote no. Like the rest of round 1 this will be best 2 out of 3.

you should vote...and I think you should vote first right after you post the matchup.

I'll go with Hinata

hinata wins. And i guess I will start voting next round. but since round 1 only takes 2 votes to win i'm waiting.

Round 1, Match 2.

Ino
Ino.jpg

vs

Tenten
Tenten.jpg

i guess since it's been A couple and nobody's voted yet i'll vote for ino.

looks like next vote gets it.

Round 1, match 3

Temari
Tamari.jpg

vs

Kankuro
kankuro.jpg

kankuro

btw, Scatterax...If this does not pick up any action with votes then you dont have to put effort in continuing the tourney

eh, but i hate starting things and not finishing them.

Round 1,Match4.

Shino
4245.jpg

vs

Gaara
gaara08.jpg

Last edited:
i'ma go ahead and vote gaara. (it's been goin slow so far so i'm voting on round 1 after all.)

Gaara. I like that his story arc is very emotional and similar to Naruto's.

Round 1, Match 5.

Choji
choji-4.jpg

vs

shikamaru
ShikamaruShippuden.jpg

I'm goin w/ shikamaru cuz he's a freakin genius.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"