Your Choice: Best TV Show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andromeda
I never like Babylon 5, and Andromeda has Trance Gemimi.

Andromeda even though both are great. Just like Kevin Sorbo ever since Hercules.

Is there no poll???

LOST

Simply b/c you can foresake continuity w/CSI, and catch up later on Spike! But Lost is an overall experience! Both past the HD test with flying colors, I might add :up:

...okay, I just read through every page, and I have one question:

WTF is going on w/Bloody Wolverine?!?

Are you on crack, man?! There's TWO round 1/battle 5's, three round 1/battle 6's...??!??!? Are you kidding me? There is no structure to this at all, :huh:

At any rate:

1 - Lost
2 - Angel
3 - The Shield
4 - Farscape
5 - The 4400
5 (#2) - Nip/Tuck
6 - (Anime?) FMA
6 (#2) - Buffy
6 (#3) - MOTU
7 - Babylon 5

I've never seen any Babylon 5, but goddamn Andromeda is horrible.

So, B5.

I firstly wish to apologize for the miss numbering of battles and no i'm not a crack or a drunk. I simply miss place numbers. Learning disabled so do be patient if i double number something. Just remind me. And is such a statement allowed about me being high.

By the way. Babylon 5 wins 6 votes to 4 over Andromeda. New battle soon.

Round One Battle 10.

The Dresden Files.
thedresdenfilesze6.jpg

V/S.

Eureka.
eureka20062407ql7.jpg

Now it's just getting rediculous. 'Battle of the first year sci-fi programming?' I've never seen either show, but I've heard mediocre things about both. :huh:

If you haven't seen it don't vote or even post unless its not in a picking manor. I'm not perfect and we are all human unless you are far superior being. So i'll be the first to say i don't get things right and i usually don't get mad but are being mean about it.

I saw both pilots and didn't really like either but The Dresden Files was a little better.

So The Dresden Files

I enjoyed the hell out of Eureka's first season, haven't been able to sit through a full Dresden files yet.

But that's just me.

Oh man I like both.
But I will go with The Dresden Files.

If any of you guys have netflex you do know tv shows are on there. Full seasons.

Nip/Tuck beated Grey's Anatomy? This is a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"