• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Naughty Dog Game Trailer?

Sabretooth

Avenger
Reaction score
Anybody got the new Naughty Dog Game trailer shown at E3? Or know where I could find it?

Try Gametrailers it might be up there.

Just saw it. Looks like a great game,whatever it is. Hopefully as good as the Jak and Daxter series was. :up:

I wish they'd go back to the Crash Bandicoot series. :(

Link to this trailer? First I've heard of it. :up:

HAHAH. Looks good... Even if the lead character seems to be David Boreanaz :confused:

Mentok said:
HAHAH. Looks good... Even if the lead character seems to be David Boreanaz :confused:

Damn it does look like him, I hope he does the voice. :up:

Wow, that looks awesome, many thanks :up:

The detail in the vegitation is insane, it's a step above everything else seen, technically imo. I mean I've just never seen vegitation modeled to that detail in any game ever, it's incredible.

But I'm dissapointed it isn't a Jak game.

WowowowowoW

that is pretty cool, if that is ingame footage I deeply impressed!

Zenien said:
The detail in the vegitation is insane, it's a step above everything else seen, technically imo. I mean I've just never seen vegitation modeled to that detail in any game ever, it's incredible.

But I'm dissapointed it isn't a Jak game.
Same here. Jak is and will always will be one of my favorite series. Jak 2 was seriously one of a kind. And Jak 3 left unanswered questions.

Aside from the technical elements the game really does nothing for me though. :(

Zenien said:
Aside from the technical elements the game really does nothing for me though. :(
Meh,I still have faith in Naughty Dog :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"