Naughty Dog Game Trailer?

Sabretooth

Avenger
Reaction score
Anybody got the new Naughty Dog Game trailer shown at E3? Or know where I could find it?

Try Gametrailers it might be up there.

Just saw it. Looks like a great game,whatever it is. Hopefully as good as the Jak and Daxter series was. :up:

I wish they'd go back to the Crash Bandicoot series. :(

Link to this trailer? First I've heard of it. :up:

HAHAH. Looks good... Even if the lead character seems to be David Boreanaz :confused:

Mentok said:
HAHAH. Looks good... Even if the lead character seems to be David Boreanaz :confused:

Damn it does look like him, I hope he does the voice. :up:

Wow, that looks awesome, many thanks :up:

The detail in the vegitation is insane, it's a step above everything else seen, technically imo. I mean I've just never seen vegitation modeled to that detail in any game ever, it's incredible.

But I'm dissapointed it isn't a Jak game.

WowowowowoW

that is pretty cool, if that is ingame footage I deeply impressed!

Zenien said:
The detail in the vegitation is insane, it's a step above everything else seen, technically imo. I mean I've just never seen vegitation modeled to that detail in any game ever, it's incredible.

But I'm dissapointed it isn't a Jak game.
Same here. Jak is and will always will be one of my favorite series. Jak 2 was seriously one of a kind. And Jak 3 left unanswered questions.

Aside from the technical elements the game really does nothing for me though. :(

Zenien said:
Aside from the technical elements the game really does nothing for me though. :(
Meh,I still have faith in Naughty Dog :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zelzela
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"