Need someone to draw your hero/drawers need some inspiration?

I have a great cartoon I want to produce but I need someone to draw good characters so that I can present it to networks. IMO it is a freaking hilarious superhero show. If chosen, it will finally get underway and the crude pilot will be produced. If this thing makes air, you will be a full partner and half the creative control. I think I have great voice talent and would do most of the characters voices. I have 3 episodes written up but the pilot will be the first to be completed.

I have a great cartoon I want to produce but I need someone to draw good characters so that I can present it to networks. IMO it is a freaking hilarious superhero show. If chosen, it will finally get underway and the crude pilot will be produced. If this thing makes air, you will be a full partner and half the creative control. I think I have great voice talent and would do most of the characters voices. I have 3 episodes written up but the pilot will be the first to be completed.

Well, what is it?

Well, what is it?
I don't want to advertise my idea on a public forum and I have been shopping so to say in here for a potential artist that best fits my idea. I want to go for an Aqua Teen look...I don't want full animation because it has to be totally quirky. But I guess for an idea of what I need are retro superheros and more specifically an old Lex Luthor type character like the ones from the Super Friends old cartoon. But each character has to be unique and individual. Cheetara or another cheetah girl type character is also needed.

This thread isn't quite as popular as I thought it would be.

Here is my call out:
http://www.hbshows.com/images/lexyell.jpg

I would like to see the Lex Luthor from the Super Friends cartoon re-designed and made a little funny. Of course if it looks good, I would be more than happy to bring that person in on my idea so we can get this project rolling.

I'm the only one who cares anymore, aren't I?

Q, There's a preview of SH in my drawing thread.

My pen was stolen so I'm waiting for a replacement to arrive

Nice work, man. Can't wait to see it finished.

I'm the only one who cares anymore, aren't I?

im still working on yours. im trying to get a little better at coloring using photoshop before i finish it...plus i did something for this months contest so that took some time:cwink:

MANTIS

My photo-manip take:
MantisLiveAction.jpg

ok heres one, i've already drew her but i wanna see a really good one:

she is a villian for a cartoon i was making called the Cross Protectors

Her name is Majik. she looks sorta medival. She has black hair, solid yellow eyes, and elf ears. she is a dark gray color and also has a tail kinda like a lion. All she wears is a cloth from her left shoulder to her right side of her waist, boots, a cape, and a Tarzan type of cloth coming off her belt. She wears wrist guards with spikes on them.(all her clothing is a light brown). She also wears a medalion. All her magic is a purple color and she can shoot balls of purple flames out of here hands and can manipulate it.( kinda like Pyro does with fire).
I hope someone can do this one:yay:

bump

You think that's cool? Check this out!

ngvenomsandmanky3.jpg

ggockngvenomsandmanps1.jpg

GGVenomSandman is my inspiration for these pieces!

Heres my character,

NIGHTSHADOW
HEIGHT: 6'0"
WEIGHT: 175 lbs.
HAIR: Black.
EYES: Teal.
POWERS/ABILITES:
-Shadow, and fire manipulation.
-Flight.
-Intangibility.
-Teleportation.

Crap forgot about the costume, well here it is.

-Black fingerless gloves.
-Black combat boots.
-Black cargo pants.
-Black over coat.
-Black long sleeved shirt.
-Black standerd superhero mask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"