Netflix Vs. Blockbuster (New Terms & Rates)

I love my Netflix. It's the only pay subscription that I've never had a problem with.

I still do Blockbuster online because of the in store trade in, plus their online service doesn't charge extra for Blu-ray

Netflix is fantastic. Their selection, especially of older movies and TV shows, is amazing. You may have to wait a few weeks for really popular movies, but the Watch It Now feature makes up for a lot of that stuff. I've really enjoyed it for the four months or so I've had it.

Netflix rules all...if only because of their massive library.

Why even bother with Blockbuster?

In store exchanges or not, Netflix ****s all over it via selection.

And you get the movies as fast as you give them back...if its slow, you're slow...fast...you're fast.

Now if you're "life" is getting in the way that is another thing.

And you get the movies as fast as you give them back...if its slow, you're slow...fast...you're fast.

Netflix rules all...if only because of their massive library.

These points here... got it right.

Last edited:
But Netflix is just pure and utter laziness. Which is pathetic.

netflix because blockbuster is already starting to go back on their deal

Nah, I'm fine with Blockbuster and Hastings.

If they don't have the movie in at the time I go, hold on, let me get a boat I'm about to cry a river.

If the movie is so important that you HAVE TO HAVE IT that second, then why the **** didn't you just see it in the theater?

If they don't have the movie in at the time I go, hold on, let me get a boat I'm about to cry a river.

If the movie is so important that you HAVE TO HAVE IT that second, then why the **** didn't you just see it in the theater?

I see movies in the theater, and I see them again on DVD. I like Netflix because of the amount of stuff they have. Like British television shows that I don't get to see unless they are released on dvd.

I don't know what Blockbuster's selection is like. But I have yet to find anything, Movie or TV Show, that has been released on DVD that couldn't be found on Netflix.

Well yeah I see what you're talking about when it comes to T.V shows and stuff.

But, I mean, imagine all those Blockbusters running out of business, all those people out of jobs and stuff.

Just because of having a certain thing in or not.

How is Netflix laziness?

Instead of sending e-mails are mailing letters why don't you go hand deliver the message yourself?

Otherwise, it's just plain lazy.

And it's not about having Adventureland NOW instead of on the 25th, Netflix has a ton of more **** from the past and the present and it will in the future than Blockbuster ever will.

Things you may have never seen otherwise that can end up being your most favorite movie of all time and ****.

I have netflix but I had an incident with blockbuster. Someone was using my card to rent a movie and I got charged for the entire movie because it was never returned. But I went to blockbuster to report the incident and in the end it was one of there employee that was using my card after looking at the survellence tapes. I never ever do business with blockbuster ever again!!!

Well yeah I see what you're talking about when it comes to T.V shows and stuff.

But, I mean, imagine all those Blockbusters running out of business, all those people out of jobs and stuff.

Just because of having a certain thing in or not.

Those people can go to work for Netflix.:o

I LOVE Netflix. In fact, I signed up during a period where they had some ad running that said "sent in one day" something or other. They got sued because instead of next day, you tend to get it in two days. They lost millions in the settlement and had to give everyone who subscribed a cut. I sent them an email refusing to accept money from them, and it is of course IMPOSSIBLE to send a package through the standard mail that the customer receives the same day. Their service is awesome, and the lawsuit was a money grab and total bs.

Blockbuster is garbage...Netflix is awesome. There is no comparison.

I agree with my comment above

Last edited:
I love Netflix. I send a movie and get a new one in 2 days, always, I've never had a problem. The Instant service doesn't have the greatest/biggest selection but it has plenty of good titles.

I don't know how I survived without Netflix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"