new ads are out of control on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all the keyboard warriors making fun of me for not having ad block, there is a legit issue with this particular ad, c.lee even said it himself and brought it to the owners attention, thats what this thread is about not me having ad block. if you guys didnt have ad block youd see for yourself, so at the end of the day if i helped this site be less annoying for someone who doesnt have ad block (yes believe it or not there are people who dont have it even in 2016 oh the humanity) and was stuck with a full screen purge trailer popping up every 3 seconds i consider this thread to have been helpful for those folks despite the criticisms from you hardcores that cant believe cave men exist that dont have precious ad block in 2016 wow what a thought, others might not have something you do, so clearly you should poke fun instead of realizing im pointing out a legit site issue that the mods agree is a problem that needs fixing. I guess i shouldnt expect any better from todays cynical holier than thou snobbish internet community

Last edited:
Sorry dude, I did not mean joking about it.
That ad must be a regional thing, I don't see it.

To all the keyboard warriors making fun of me for not having ad block, there is a legit issue with this particular ad, c.lee even said it himself and brought it to the owners attention, thats what this thread is about not me having ad block. if you guys didnt have ad block youd see for yourself, so at the end of the day if i helped this site be less annoying for someone who doesnt have ad block (yes believe it or not there are people who dont have it even in 2016 oh the humanity) and was stuck with a full screen purge trailer popping up every 3 seconds i consider this thread to have been helpful for those folks despite the criticisms from you hardcores that cant believe cave men exist that dont have precious ad block in 2016 wow what a thought, others might not have something you do, so clearly you should poke fun instead of realizing im pointing out a legit site issue that the mods agree is a problem that needs fixing. I guess i shouldnt expect any better from todays cynical holier than thou snobbish internet community

200.gif

There is actually a dedicated thread in the tech support forums specifically for annoying ads on the Hype:

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=486283

200.gif

There is actually a dedicated thread in the tech support forums specifically for annoying ads on the Hype:

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=486283

Wow so you actually are capable of posting something useful, why dont you try starting with that next time instead of being condescending

Sorry dude, I did not mean joking about it.
That ad must be a regional thing, I don't see it.

Im not talking about you Aziz, youve been helpful and it was good talking to you again! :woot:

C.lee i think this thread has run its course and you have taken steps to fix this bug so i think this thread can be closed thank you

Last edited:
You could try using adblock like a civilized person.:o

Seriously tho, adblock is like a condom for the internet. A necessity. Even with adblock I still get the occasional obnoxious ad so I sympathize with anyone getting them all the time. It's ****ing annoying.

fwiw, some work companies make you use whatever browsers they have and you can't download addons. so you have to use what's available to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"