• Secure your account

    A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

  • Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight Rises new Batman fan film.

ganstaman56

Civilian
Joined
Apr 9, 2006
Messages
191
Reaction score
0
Points
11
k i jus found these on tha web and dont worry it aint mine no need to chew my ass out about it. it's a school project done by some dorky kids (or somethin). but let us still hope to god this isnt thier REAL idea for the sequels that this aint thier actual vison of what they think the sequel should be like. k here it is i thought the first one was pretty good but the second one seemed like they were kinda gettin tired of doing it and they slacked off. i admit if they are like 13 then good job kiddies. but if there like 16 then it's god awful. the story sucks the acting sucks the diologue sucks the title sucks and thier portrayal of the characters S. U. X.! but thats just if thier like 16 and it's thier vision of what they think the films should be like. so here it is.....(also isnt that ripoff of the WB logo copyright?)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o2k6eH1hFk&search=Batman%20Brutality


http://www.vmix.com/viewVideo.php?ID=173791

k after watching these a second time i've concluded that these suck ass no matter what age they are!! (and i just found out they are 16 and 18!)
 
ganstaman56 said:
k i jus found these on tha web and dont worry it aint mine no need to chew my ass out about it. it's a school project done by some dorky kids (or somethin). but let us still hope to god this isnt thier REAL idea for the sequels that this aint thier actual vison of what they think the sequel should be like. k here it is i thought the first one was pretty good but the second one seemed like they were kinda gettin tired of doing it and they slacked off. i admit if they are like 13 then good job kiddies. but if there like 16 then it's god awful. the story sucks the acting sucks the diologue sucks the title sucks and thier portrayal of the characters S. U. X.! but thats just if thier like 16 and it's thier vision of what they think the films should be like. so here it is.....(also isnt that ripoff of the WB logo copyright? and what kinda sick person names thier family the Smigols?)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o2k6eH1hFk&search=Batman%20Brutality


http://www.vmix.com/viewVideo.php?ID=173791

k after watching these a second time i've concluded that these suck ass no matter what age they are!! (and i just found out they are 16 and 18!)

Batman Duality is good,don't worry i'm working with him on film 3,weve de-bugged aloota stuff on it (no more Bale imppression) trust me,the third film with the combiend efforts of me,Tim Maxwell and Eric Smigel it will be a helluva thrill ride!.....all i'm gonna say.
 
bdsproductions said:
Batman Duality is good,don't worry i'm working with him on film 3,weve de-bugged aloota stuff on it (no more Bale imppression) trust me,the third film with the combiend efforts of me,Tim Maxwell and Eric Smigel it will be a helluva thrill ride!.....all i'm gonna say.
soooo is this a skool project or wt? also are u gonna like redo the whole thing so like 2 face and Joker are more like thier real selves instead of like joker being a crazy idiot who thinks he's helping people? and having 2 face being like his real character and not just being an abused child and his only crime being going after his dad that abused him? and most of all please dear god do this for me....include Joker's Joker Venom/Smilex. in all the ideas for BB2/3 i've seen exept mine noone has included his trademark Joker Venom. so can u do dis? remember basically Joker Venom is the liquid in the BANG!! dart that he fires out of his gun and Smilex is the gas that causes laughing spasms. but both end with the victim having a joker grin on his or her face.
 
Look up SeriousDuke, he is a poster on these boards and he did these films - I think the stories are very good for a fan film, the filmography was fantastic, Eric(SeriousDuke - Joker) did a great job acting as well.

bds, you were in this film? who did you play?
 
ganstaman56 said:
soooo is this a skool project or wt? also are u gonna like redo the whole thing so like 2 face and Joker are more like thier real selves instead of like joker being a crazy idiot who thinks he's helping people? and having 2 face being like his real character and not just being an abused child and his only crime being going after his dad that abused him? and most of all please dear god do this for me....include Joker's Joker Venom/Smilex. in all the ideas for BB2/3 i've seen exept mine noone has included his trademark Joker Venom. so can u do dis? remember basically Joker Venom is the liquid in the BANG!! dart that he fires out of his gun and Smilex is the gas that causes laughing spasms. but both end with the victim having a joker grin on his or her face.


no,it will have The Riddler in it.i don'yt go to the same school,and i may or may not even be in school,and i live in canada quite a ways away from him.it's going to have,well i can't leak details or my Creative Consultants ass i more then likely fired.all i'll say is that it will be Riddler,and don't expect the Bale immpression.
 
StorminNorman said:
Look up SeriousDuke, he is a poster on these boards and he did these films - I think the stories are very good for a fan film, the filmography was fantastic, Eric(SeriousDuke - Joker) did a great job acting as well.

bds, you were in this film? who did you play?

yeah,the STORYS are good the acting in Brutailty was bad,in Duality it was relativley good.i was not in the film,but i might just have a Voice Over radio cameo in the next,you never know but unlikely.i have never actually MET Eric,hell,i have only seen him with Joker Makeup on (and a fantatic Joker he was!) so no,i was not.
 
bdsproductions said:
yeah,the STORYS are good the acting in Brutailty was bad,in Duality it was relativley good.i was not in the film,but i might just have a Voice Over radio cameo in the next,you never know but unlikely.i have never actually MET Eric,hell,i have only seen him with Joker Makeup on (and a fantatic Joker he was!) so no,i was not.

aha, gotcha.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
200,688
Messages
21,787,580
Members
45,616
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"