Batman Begins New BEGINS picture

Whack Arnolds

Sidekick
Reaction score
I have been following Batman Begins since way before it was released, and I never saw this picture until today. It looks like a form from a pose from a different studio shot picture, but not the exact same. Anyway, here it is:

BB2.jpg

I've seen that Batman pose but not that exact poster.

Pretty cool

Never seen it either. Fan made?

I say it's fan-made because the background, the Gotham skyline in particular, doesn't look like it's from Begins.

The background was from marketing stuff made for BEGINS. It was on the toys and coloring books and stuff...but I was talking about that being a new picture of Batman. There was crouching ones before, but never of one from the front on view like that, and I wanted to share it with yall.

Never saw this particular pic before, thanks for sharing. :up:

Ya know, I just picked up a Batman Begins puzzle.....new pic to me. It's sort of like a collage of sorts.

The pose in that first picture came from a release (not sure if it was intended for the press or another institution) photo session. It was originally on a nuetral white backdrop.

Whack Arnolds said:
I have been following Batman Begins since way before it was released, and I never saw this picture until today. It looks like a form from a pose from a different studio shot picture, but not the exact same. Anyway, here it is:

BB2.jpg

Awesome pic . :up: :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"