new clips

Kira said:
JEAN! You evil, psychotic murderer! I worship thee! I'd sacrifice puppies and virgins for you! That's how much I love you. And that Jean/Wolverine scene: IN YOUR FACE ROLO! Muahahahaaaaaa!

I love you. :ghost:

The music has really enhanced these clips...great stuff!! :up:

*xmenfan* said:
The angel clip was emotional :(

Yeah, Angel's story looks deep. Deeper than I expected... deeper than I expected Ratner to go even... This may be a surprisingly moving film.

Godzilla2000 said:
I have to say, that kid's acting ability is phenomenal. You could really see the desperation in his portrayal as a young Warren. It makes me love the character of Angel all the more. :D He's definately going to be gettng alot of sympathy from the fangirls. And I see they decided to go with a more classic 60's look for Warren with the short hair and everything.
Oh, yes, I agree. I've seen him in other roles and he has a bright future ahead of him, I can tell. Cayden's performance just blew me away after I saw that clip. You could really feel for him. It pains me to think what he must've been going through at that age after finding out about his mutation.

Just absolutely amazing.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Oh, yes, I agree. I've seen him in other roles and he has a bright future ahead of him, I can tell. Cayden's performance just blew me away after I saw that clip. You could really feel for him. It pains me to think what he must've been going through at that age after finding out about his mutation.

Just absolutely amazing.

Well.... The kid is cute as a button, but phenomenal? Amazing? Not so much. Pretty Good? Moving? Slightly over the top? Yes. But seriously... Cute as a button. Nothing like that creepy Cameron Bright. *shivers*

Yeah, The Angel scene was hard to watch.

I just noticed something.

In the Bridge Destruction clip, Magneto wasn't flying in the air. In the 7-Min preview, he was levitating while tearing the Golden Gate bridge apart. This clip may be chopped up, I don't know...

Not to bash, but did anyone find Jean in her house kind of funny, that she's just sitting ther emaking **** move around. haha.

Kira said:
Well.... The kid is cute as a button, but phenomenal? Amazing? Not so much. Pretty Good? Moving? Slightly over the top? Yes. But seriously... Cute as a button. Nothing like that creepy Cameron Bright. *shivers*

Compared to other kid actors I've seen, I think Cayden is phenomenal.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
I just noticed something.

In the Bridge Destruction clip, Magneto wasn't flying in the air. In the 7-Min preview, he was levitating while tearing the Golden Gate bridge apart. This clip may be chopped up, I don't know...

Yea. It's missing that and teh shot of the bridge collapsing that was seen in the first teaser.

Kira said:
:eek:

Have you no heart?
ztjgyg.gif
:p

bosef982 said:
Not to bash, but did anyone find Jean in her house kind of funny, that she's just sitting ther emaking **** move around. haha.

yeah... I did but overall, I LOVE IT... wouldn't it be kinda cool if ur girl could move objects? ;) ...

wow, that young angel scene looks amazing.

and also.... im way happier now, becuase ive seen so many different cuts of these scenes so its obvious they're still editing the crap out of this movie. :)

Mr Lex Luthor said:
:eek:

Have you no heart?
ztjgyg.gif
:p

No?

And I said he was *good*. DOES THAT MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU PEOPLE!? :p

bosef982 said:
Yea. It's missing that and teh shot of the bridge collapsing that was seen in the first teaser.
Ah, great. So far, we have chopped-up scenes of Beast talking to the X-Men in the 7-Min preview, Magneto destroying the bridge, Storm owning the Brotherhood outside Jean's house and possibly, most of them might've been edited as well.

Looking good so far...

bosef982 said:

She seemed to have a little too much control of her telekinesis for her age. Not to mention coming off a little snooty. I guess humility was something she needed to be taught.

star_chaser65 said:
wow, that young angel scene looks amazing.

and also.... im way happier now, becuase ive seen so many different cuts of these scenes so its obvious they're still editing the crap out of this movie. :)
Is that you in you're avvy?

Sentinel X said:
Have you heard of adultry??:confused:

;)
Yes I have, fortunately I can't find myself in that position because I'm 14 ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"