• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

NEW DC COMICS FAN FILMS (Catwoman and Power Girl)

SpiderTime

Blinky Productions
Reaction score
The Power Girl short is alright. I'm in the middle of watching the Catwoman movie (or rather, waiting for it to load).

power girl is a comedy. sorry if her boobs are too small. theyre D's, its the best i could get.

Woo! Eat it, Pitof! Nice Catwoman movie. The fight scene was really good for a fan film.

Amusing. But pointless.

Writing still needs work. So does the acting. Is the POWER GIRL thing actually coMMing out? Sorry...I couldn't resist.

power girl is coming out. soon. just wrapping on it. the whole point to catwoman was a throw back to the jim balent years when selina was a cylepto maniac and couldnt help herself. the story as simple as it is, is meant to basically give you a day in the life of catwoman. this is the kind of stuff she goes through- for the most part.

power girl is a comedy that occurs between issues 3 and 4 of JSA classified. even though its satirical, there is a sense of continuity to it.

SpiderTime said:
sorry if her boobs are too small. theyre D's, its the best i could get.
God! Only D's?! lol

hippie_hunter said:
Power Girl's boobs are too small :mad:

you know, BOOBAGE is a defining factor for most superheros. but come on, be happy with what you get.

Awesome job Blinky on the Powergirl short. I'd say use that actress again and make a serious Powergirl story too. It would get some major attention......and not just because of her boobs.

well actually, that was just the trailer. but you read my mind. i plan on doing a "World's Finest" featuring power girl and catwoman. not sure of a story, but it will be pretty cool and will definitely be hot to watch.

Catwoman? Maybe you should use Batgirl. Even a Powergirl/Supergirl teamup would be interesting.

No, it should be Powergirl/Huntress. They're like Supergirl and Batgirl, but about a million times cooler.

yeah, but catwoman is like a wild card, one minute she's good, then next she's bad. i think she's capable of convincing power girl to help her get something she wants, all the while making power girl believe she's doing good. ya know? it could ad for a cool twist and subplot.

Ya Question. I forgot. Its always been the Powergirl/Huntress duo....thats how it was on Earth 2.

The Question said:
No, it should be Powergirl/Huntress. They're like Supergirl and Batgirl, but about a million times cooler.

yer right. but unfortunately i dont have a huntress costume. so i cant really do it. also, power girl and huntress dont really get along in this world. so i figure maybe since she feels so lonely (pre-crisis part 2) perhaps shes prime for someone like catwoman to take advantage of. but if i do get a huntress costume, ill do her instead.

Well, the fact that they don't get along makes for good character developement. Oh, and future reference for bat family costumes: Make them out of leather. Or, at least, have a good deal of leather in them. It just looks better than spandex for the bat folks.

come on dude, the purple spandex was hot on catwoman. but in any case, its just an idea.

I prefer the leather catsuit, myself. Besides, it's far more practical.

Okay, Powergirl: Classifieds had me laughing in parts. The actress did a pretty good job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cap2024
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"