New Fanfilm "The Crusade".

ok all you people who can only find something to say like "fatman". first of all id laugh if it was actually funny..second of all the actor isnt fat he's pure muscle and i guarentee you wouldnt want to come across him in a dark alleyway because he'd easily kick the hell outta you!! thirdly if thats all you can think to say why dont you dedicate the hundreds of hours of your life it takes to make a film and make one yourself..then i might listen to your opinions.
anyway thanks to all the people who actually had something constructive to say..i appreciate it whether its good or bad, at least its better than name calling. im pretty sure the main trailer will silence some of the haters..our batmobile looks amazing!!!!!

Oh, do shut up. Listen, I'm not ribbing on the fat people, I mean hey, whatever. But, that guy clearly is fat. It's not a bad thing, but he doesn't seem like the guy who should be playing Batman. And, it's like someone else said. You invest all this time and money into a fan-film (a FAN-film, fuh' chrissakes), but you can't put in time at the local gym to get off that chin-flab? Or shave, for that matter? Or, in particular, invest in what is most needed, some acting lessons?

What is good, and what I will say in your defense is that the locations look amazing, and so do the props, so you have those two things going for you. But, I mean come on.

Well, the guy's body type could work if it was suppose to be a DKR-esque Batman, but I don't think that's the look he's going for.

Also, I found the dialogue to be chessy and silly and your voice sounds hoarse and forced. Sorry.

:csad:

Well, the guy's body type could work if it was suppose to be a DKR-esque Batman, but I don't think that's the look he's going for.

Also, I found the dialogue to be chessy and silly and your voice sounds hoarse and forced. Sorry.

:csad:
Sadly, I have to agree with you....and I was looking forward to this...what a let down:csad:

oh well.:csad:

Oh, do shut up. Listen, I'm not ribbing on the fat people, I mean hey, whatever. But, that guy clearly is fat. It's not a bad thing, but he doesn't seem like the guy who should be playing Batman. And, it's like someone else said. You invest all this time and money into a fan-film (a FAN-film, fuh' chrissakes), but you can't put in time at the local gym to get off that chin-flab? Or shave, for that matter? Or, in particular, invest in what is most needed, some acting lessons?

What is good, and what I will say in your defense is that the locations look amazing, and so do the props, so you have those two things going for you. But, I mean come on.
I have to agree on everything...your post was funny:woot::woot: but true:csad::csad:

HAHA! Bat forums are fun LOL

as it goes i do make a profit from my work, mainly music videos, several of which have featured on MTV. making short films is my hobby that i do for fun. if you only make films for profit youre in the wrong game and i cant imagine you have much job satisfaction.

you're fat too, aren't you?

Before you discover vengeance, you must discover yourself
l_8097e58ad09be835e6a65f739aa21ff4.jpg

The Dark Knight

Welcome to Hell

Wayne Manor

Is it just me or does that look like Arnold Schwarzenegger?

--dk7

Can't believe I missed this thread before. The pics look cool, bout to watch the trailer now. It's about time we get some more Bat-fanfilms this year. It's been kinda slow(got tons of them in '05-06). I expect it to pick up heavily next year.

Edit: Pics look good but the guy in the teaser was thick and his voice wasn't working for Wayne or Batman, you should have put out a casting call instead of casting a friend(no clue why else you would get someone that size for Batman). Or is it that you are playing Batman?

I can just imagine the guy at the Supermarket.

Cashier: That'll be fourteen thirty-five, sir.

Batman: HERE. IS THIS...ENOUGH?

Yeah, that picture is very deceiving.

The director said that the guy who plays Batman is all muscle lol.

haha I was just going to go nananananananana fatman, and realised loads of people had done it already. I don't see the point of doing it if you've got him as batman and the joker in some daft mask. Still, you seem to have put quite a bit effort in so good luck to you

I saw this over at BFF, looks pretty friggin cool. I really hope you finish this because it looks kick ass!

Looks cool. A bigger Batman does kinda make sense. I mean, that means he's got power. He could actually hold 2 or 3 guys back. Nice trailer. But who's the villian? Can't wait to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"