New Goblin XBL download for Spider-man 3

StrainedEyes

All the way up it!
Reaction score
I just found out that there is a download to play as New Goblin, the feature the PS3 version had but was left out of the 360 one.

I don't know when it was put up for download, it costs 240.

probably no ones talking about it bc I heard it was a waste of time on the PS3 version

I just accidentally discovered this a couple days ago too. Weird cause I have played the game since it came out. I think I'll get it, it's only about 4 bucks I think?

kool,
i might download it if i get more live points

okay i got it.
now i just need to re-rent sm3

Ah nice, i just replayed that level in the game and was wishin they included that in the 360 version.

Too bad the game sucks though. On all platforms.

it doesnt matter. The game is pretty much irrelevant at this point

surprised20monkeycq3.jpg

it doesnt matter. The game is pretty much irrelevant at this point

I guess with the release of the DVD ppl might put it back in their systems. I played through it again the other day and i really enjoyed it. Morso than the first time i played through it.

I'll play the second one and even the first SM movie game before the 3rd.

I saw this game for $30, but remembered how crappy the reviews were and how much I hated the movie.

the game was pretty fun on 360 some of the boss fighs were incredibly tedious though (KRAVEN!!!!!!), the stroy wasnt great, and it was pretty reptitive but not as much as spidey 2. pretty fun gameplay though. the wii/ps2 versions were just horrible though. HORRIBLE.

the game was pretty fun on 360 some of the boss fighs were incredibly tedious though (KRAVEN!!!!!!), the stroy wasnt great, and it was pretty reptitive but not as much as spidey 2. pretty fun gameplay though. the wii/ps2 versions were just horrible though. HORRIBLE.

Ya know, maybe I'm just really good, but i didn't find any of the boss fights to be extremely difficult or tedious. I remember reading a review on IGN that stated how hard the Kingpin fight was and how long it took(the reviewer said it took him over an hour) but i didnt spend more than 15 min on any boss. For a game based off of a summer movie, i thought this was great. There isnt a Spidey game that id play over this.

Not even the PS1 Spiderman games based off the comic books? You nuts.

Not even the PS1 Spiderman games based off the comic books? You nuts.

Well, i cant enjoy those games now, they feel dated. Im not one who can go backwards in games easily. I will say this tho, i had more fun playing Spider-Man on the Playstation than i did playing Spider-Man 3 on the 360. SM1 was DEFF a more complete game, which is why i am praying theyd do another one like that just upgraded for the next gen hardware.

I sold Spider-Man 3 months ago...so I dont care...

I took 18 movies to MovieStop on Saturday, I was offered $14 cash, $25 store credit...I laughed, farted right there at the counter and left.

They have no nasal cavities at GameStop.

I took 18 movies to MovieStop on Saturday, I was offered $14 cash, $25 store credit...I laughed, farted right there at the counter and left.

That's complete robbery. The worst part is that they turn around and sell those same movies for $10. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"