New Hardcovers that I'm excited about

Just more money that I don't need to be spending. I'll have to pass on Supreme Power and New X-Men.

Ill end up getting Runaways Vol.2.

OMg! TeH NEw HARdCOVErs ArE AWeSOme!
-Renaudman. R.I.P.

Yeah... I'm hoping for some type of good tax return this year... though with my wonderful job situations of late I doubt it.

JewishHobbit said:
Who the heck is Renaudman???

This saddens me as Hype history has already been forgotten.

Someone who had a fetish for hardcover trades. We're just hoping that it's just a coincidence and not that you're being possesed by him. If this keeps up be prepared to be splashed by Holy Water followed by constant screaming of "THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!" :o

Heh... I don't remember that guy in the slightest. Must have been before I gave a lick about hardcovers or trades. I'm just mostly happy about the Runaways hardcover, that way I don't have to buy the digests... which I'm not a big fan of.

Did he ever answer who the hell Q was?

Darthphere said:
Renaudman......?
Reading the title of this thread made me think of him too...and his unholy love affair with hardcovers. :o :(

Johnny Blaze said:
Reading the title of this thread made me think of him too...and his unholy love affair with hardcovers. :o :(

His fortress of hardcovers proved to be most annoying.

Darthphere said:
His fortress of hardcovers proved to be most annoying.
I never really got involved in his hardcover rants, so I wouldn't really know.

But I can see how he could get on one's nerves. :o

I'm so easily entertained. I just got a kick out of the fact that with the exception of Kool-Aid... the rest of the posters in this thread are 2003ers. I'm so wierd.

Im going to ruin it now.:(

Most def getting Runaways!

When it comes to Kool-Aid and Mr. Kool...I agree with Dane Cook. :o :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hames
Back