New Hardcovers that I'm excited about

Darthphere said:
Im getting Runaways for sure.

You're growing senile in your old age. You're starting to needlessly repeat yourself.

Growing? I'm pretty sure Darth was already senile before signing up for the Hype. :confused:

JewishHobbit said:
You're growing senile in your old age. You're starting to needlessly repeat yourself.

I wanted it to make it clear. Im getting Runaways.

Johnny Blaze said:
Growing? I'm pretty sure Darth was already senile before signing up for the Hype. :confused:

Its true. I need more Metamucil, run to the store and get me some.

I'm waiting for the Halo Hardcover that comes out next week, I believe

I needs my 3.50.
Damn Loch Ness Monster won't leave me alone about it. :o

Speaking of hardcovers,I don't care what anyone says....Bendis' Secret War was one hell of a story.

I read this for the first time in hardcover and was really impressed.Probably one of Marvel's worthwhile graphic novels to get.

Meh, it was a good story, but its impact and pretty much its whole point of integration into the MU was ruined by its lateness, it has become seemingly irrelevant.

Darthphere said:
Meh, it was a good story, but its impact and pretty much its whole point of integration into the MU was ruined by its lateness, it has become seemingly irrelevant.

Fury's still underground

Maria Hill became head honcho

Lots of seeds planted for CW especially with the discussion between Hill and President

I didn't read this in monthlies,I read the entire story recently with all the CW stuff going on.Still pretty relevant in my opinion.

Not really, if you read it monthly (or not) pretty much everything else had to be covered in other comics because its so late.

Runnaways is a steal I can't believe I pay £20 for 12 issue hard covers and yet somehow you can 18 issues of runnaways for only £5 more. Damn you marvel, more maxi-hardcovers pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase!

molly01.jpg

Darthphere said:
Not really, if you read it monthly (or not) pretty much everything else had to be covered in other comics because its so late.

On its own,it's a great story which in a way,is still playing itself out.

Yes, but everything covered in the story was already played out in other titles because it was so late. Secret War became an after thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philippe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"