New He-Man soundtrack 2-CD set

litefoot

Civilian
Reaction score
This thread could arguably go in Music, but as He-Man is a TV show I thought it better to post here.

CIHpNMyWgAAK5oE.jpg

Yes, someone has finally hauled the music tapes for this classic 80s cartoon series out of the vaults and given them a deluxe 2-CD release.

I love this music. Shuki Levy composed the score - as he did for other 80s cartoons like Inspector Gadget and the Mysterious Cities of Gold. I haven't stopped playing it since it arrived in the post.

A 20 minute CD was released some years ago but this new release has over 2 hours of classic He-Man music to enjoy. I had long since given up hope of any 80s cartoon soundtracks being released so it's fantastic to see that era getting some attention!

La La Land Records in the US have released this set. I've purchased plenty of their CDs and I can highly recommend them (The Untouchables, Clue, and Innerspace to name but a few). You can buy the set at their site below. Apparently there are about 500 copies left from a 3000 print run.

http://www.lalalandrecords.com

I'm on a social media campaign to get the word out for this release, as La La Land have said on the Film Score Monthly forum:

"All we know is people better buy this cd right now so there are "later releases"

I really want to see soundtracks for She-Ra, Inspector Gadget, M.A.S.K., The Mysterious Cities of Gold and others, so I'm hoping this CD sells out as quickly as possible!

He-man-2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"