The Dark Knight New International Poster Released

this is such an awesome BAtman Poster

It reminds of me of how Bruce Wayne is. In his mansion, waiting to wear the costume, looking over Gotham from his Mansion windows...... and waits to fight evil

This poster is far better then the brick wall one, I just couldnt get into that one.

This one is awesome, I love the reflection on the floor. Just very visualy pleasing to look at.

posterexclusivoomelete.jpg

Sweet,
International teaser poster for the Dark Knight.
I would like to buy this poster and the Joker one.
They both get a 10/10 from me:batty:

COOL! I was just staring at the poster, kinda zoning out, and a fleet of emergency service vehicles went by in the distance outside my apartment with sirens blaring! It gave a ton af weight to the image of Batman staring out the window over a crime-ridden city! For some reason, that moment just brought it all together....

10/10 - very atmospheric. Definitely evokes a sense of foreboding and while in a different style to the Begins posters, you can see a direction they're heading with these to make them have a theme.

In all the trailer chaos, WB slipped this in. I know there already is a teaser poster thread, but this just may deserve it's own place. Since it might go un-noticed by those coming into the other threads late. I really like this:
posterexclusivoomelete.jpg

Awesome!

The back of his new cowl reminds me of the cowl AzBat had. Anybody else think the same?

AzBat

the first thing i thought when i saw it was "look, another alex ross painting"
seconded by "awesome"
also... shouldn't batman be looking inbetween the bars, rather than right at them?

this is an OK poster, although for me its a bit weak. batmans pose isnt really cool, hes just lookin out a window at NYC, i mean gotham city. however, for me, it reminds me of Neo looking out the window as the city lights get shut off in the matrix reloaded. it also kinda reminds me of neo when hes in that room with the Archtect, like this:

somethin Matrix-y about this poster.

Very cool poster, gives it a feel that Batman is overseeing all of Gotham and I love the more realistic buildings compared to the medieval ones in Tim Burton's films.

this is an OK poster, although for me its a bit weak. batmans pose isnt really cool, hes just lookin out a window at NYC, i mean gotham city. however, for me, it reminds me of Neo looking out the window as the city lights get shut off in the matrix reloaded. it also kinda reminds me of neo when hes in that room with the Archtect, like this:

Please dont try to connect that s**t with the Dark Knight.

You're comparing a poster of Batman looking out the city to Neo around hundreds of tv. That is the dumbest comparsion I ever seen. Do you Batman looking around tvs like Neo there? No. Honestly, I think you really looking for excuse to hate TDK with using this kind of crap. And using weak, poor comparsion there. :whatever:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"