The Dark Knight New Joker Message!!! (WSS/It's All Part of the Plan)

He's talking about the people AT the theatre... Like the guy raffling off the reel. I saw a bootleg where they taped the raffle, and that dude was definitely stuttering.

Our goon in Chicago did not stutter.

Agreed. None of them spoke.

The only people that spoke were Joker, Bruce Wayne, Alfred, Rachel and Harvey Dent.

And dont forget the most important of all! The person who asked Joker "So what should we do?"

Our goons didnt stutter in LA. Not for the most part anyways. There was one point where I asked the guy "Why does she get to carry the trailer?" and he said "Its - well, -because. YOu know, its the Joker!" And walked away. Kinda stuttery, but I think he just couldnt think of anything else to say.

And dont forget the most important of all! The person who asked Joker "So what should we do?"

Our goons didnt stutter in LA. Not for the most part anyways. There was one point where I asked the guy "Why does she get to carry the trailer?" and he said "Its - well, -because. YOu know, its the Joker!" And walked away. Kinda stuttery, but I think he just couldnt think of anything else to say.

i think he let me carry it because i was first in line.. at least that makes the most sense to me

and he didn't stutter at all when we spoke

i think he let me carry it because i was first in line.. at least that makes the most sense to me

and he didn't stutter at all when we spoke

Yea, I figured that later, but when he handed it to you, I thought he was giving it to you. They just handed out the tickets which I knew were to be used to raffle it off, and I didnt hear any numbers called, so I thought we were rooked, so I thought I would ask.

i just hope the next part ndoes twelve other cities and so on and in each part the 300 with speacial marked card get go to premire in there state you know?

i just hope the next part ndoes twelve other cities and so on and in each part the 300 with speacial marked card get go to premire in there state you know?

that would be cool, but i want swag that way i'll have more fun because it's fan interaction and everyone wants something to remember it.

How can this stuff seriously be that elaborate? C'mon now 42...you just keep outdoing yourselves.

Yea, I figured that later, but when he handed it to you, I thought he was giving it to you. They just handed out the tickets which I knew were to be used to raffle it off, and I didnt hear any numbers called, so I thought we were rooked, so I thought I would ask.

yeah. i was actually kind of terrified. i was sure the "whoo!!" kid was going to jump me and run away with it... or that i would drop it and the reel would get run over by hollywood blvd. traffic

Our person in Chicago explained it pretty well of what was going on with the trailer being handed off.

And I was in the back of the crowd too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"