The Dark Knight New Joker Message!!! (WSS/It's All Part of the Plan)

Is there a central thread where we're collecting all the letters from this? This is really confusing... Someone start a new thread! Or is everyone currently outside at the hunts?

Is there a central thread where we're collecting all the letters from this? This is really confusing... Someone start a new thread! Or is everyone currently outside at the hunts?

It looks like all the letters are Js. It's probably just the Joker's signature.

If any of you missed the vault numbers here they are

London: 35-90-48
New York: 33-80-89
Boston: 43-26-76
Philadelphia: 26-16-06
Toronto: 32-60-68

FROM LONDON: I JUST GOT HOME FROM THE SCREENING!!!
This is my evening: i got there at 9h15 coz of bloody south eastern trains, every1 had gone. I was meant to meet a friend there n the genius didnt charge his phone so me n my other mate wandered around until we found him.

Then I called SuperG (BTW thank you so much man, you've been of great help, wuldnt have gotten there without you). he gave me directions to Picadilly while telling me about the riddles. I got to picadilly circus and went to the Eros statue, i saw the crowd for the first time and it was amazing to see so many fans out there, many with joker make up.

After fiddling for a bit, we all started moving along shaftsbury avenue and met up with three goons, one was handing raffle tickets and the other was giving joker cards.

Wasnt sure if we needed both but we got em anyway, it was difficult as there was such a crowd and everyone was pushing but got our 'tickets' in the end. BTW big thanks to the goons coz it musta been tough and they were really patient with us.

Then we kinda ran to the odeon, and had to show our joker cards to get in, there was a lot of security. We sat down in a theatre and the main goon came out n announced the trailer and said we shud stick around for an announcement after the trailer.

They also told us not to record coz the security guards had night vision googles.

we then saw the trailer and it was AWESOME! soooo frickin cool i can't contain myself, every1 had this massive grin on their face.

They told us not to record or blog about the trailer so as not to spoil the filmmaker's vision.

after the trailer, we all clapped n cheered proper. The goon came out again n announced the raffle ticket winner, he went up, n got something that looked like a projection reel. Main goon said 'The boss wants you to show this to as many people as possible' and the guy was ushered out quickly, probably so we wouldnt mob him.

we all stayed for ten minutes waiting for an encore but didnt happen, main goon came out again and told us we can go home :p it was funny.

Then we all went outside, still waited around a bit, havin a *** then we went home!

I AM SOOOOO HAPPY!!! im so gonna brag to every1 about this, especially the mates who didnt bother coming! BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL ON THE ORACLE TEAM!

FROM LONDON: I JUST GOT HOME FROM THE SCREENING!!!
This is my evening: i got there at 9h15 coz of bloody south eastern trains, every1 had gone. I was meant to meet a friend there n the genius didnt charge his phone so me n my other mate wandered around until we found him.

Then I called SuperG (BTW thank you so much man, you've been of great help, wuldnt have gotten there without you). he gave me directions to Picadilly while telling me about the riddles. I got to picadilly circus and went to the Eros statue, i saw the crowd for the first time and it was amazing to see so many fans out there, many with joker make up.

After fiddling for a bit, we all started moving along shaftsbury avenue and met up with three goons, one was handing raffle tickets and the other was giving joker cards.

Wasnt sure if we needed both but we got em anyway, it was difficult as there was such a crowd and everyone was pushing but got our 'tickets' in the end. BTW big thanks to the goons coz it musta been tough and they were really patient with us.

Then we kinda ran to the odeon, and had to show our joker cards to get in, there was a lot of security. We sat down in a theatre and the main goon came out n announced the trailer and said we shud stick around for an announcement after the trailer.

They also told us not to record coz the security guards had night vision googles.

we then saw the trailer and it was AWESOME! soooo frickin cool i can't contain myself, every1 had this massive grin on their face.

They told us not to record or blog about the trailer so as not to spoil the filmmaker's vision.

after the trailer, we all clapped n cheered proper. The goon came out again n announced the raffle ticket winner, he went up, n got something that looked like a projection reel. Main goon said 'The boss wants you to show this to as many people as possible' and the guy was ushered out quickly, probably so we wouldnt mob him.

we all stayed for ten minutes waiting for an encore but didnt happen, main goon came out again and told us we can go home :p it was funny.

Then we all went outside, still waited around a bit, havin a *** then we went home!

I AM SOOOOO HAPPY!!! im so gonna brag to every1 about this, especially the mates who didnt bother coming! BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL ON THE ORACLE TEAM!

Sounds awesome. WB/42 got it right! Everyone walks away with a smile on their face.

Ok so how many more safes are there to be opened? We've done five or six? And when are they supposed to start?

LONDON CARDS PHOTOS for those who wanna see em, these are mine.

Uploaded these as fast as i could!
JK2.jpg

JK3.jpg

JK4.jpg

JK5.jpg

JK1.jpg

My mate's card!

OTHERJOKERCARD.jpg

JOKERS OUTSIDE CINEMA!
DSC00301.jpg

Just got back from the NY WSS... The Trailer was AWESOME! I am still replaying the images back in my head so its a little fuzzy but one thing is for sure, I love The Joker's voice in this one, and my favorite part is when he is talking to the mob and goes, "Here is my caaard" and pulls out a joker card...

My swag..

0428081949a.jpg

and the blue ticket like everone else and a pink one to get into the place.

The people there were funny as hell and overall I had LOADS of fun.

Best Moment.
We were all running to figure out the spikes between the orbs (the subway station fence spikes) and while im running a guy just stopped and threw up. It was so random It was like the cloverfield monster was behind me and we were all running. People were getting freaked out. I heard some people got trampled, which sucks, but im sure that was the only negative in a very positive day...

R.I.P Heath!

this is amazing... i will be waiting all night for this trailer. i will not sleep until i see it

This has totally consumed my day. where is the trailer! BAtman: "Where is he!"

I am betting that 0 of the fans who got the reel of the new trailer own a movie sized projector. What they need to do now is call a local theater and lease it to them or have them play it so you can record it. If any movie manager had that reel on hand they would fill show after show of the most horrible movies for a few days. Those things are worth $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to any theater until it gets officially released.

This is classic Joker ha ha stuff. Give us the trailer but as a movie reel.

LA's was exhausting, people ran around like buildings were blowing up or something. We got loads of tourists all, "WHY ARE YOU GUYS RUNNING?!" but none of us would answer because, well, we were running.

And we totally ****ed up too, we skipped a step and had to retrace for the Joker card. XD

The more chaos, the more confussion, the more fear, THE BETTER!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"