new Lou Ferrigno cameo?

I like the Tv series back in the day but I'm not crazy about Lou's cameos. And Stan Lee's... last Lee's cameos have been awful... :S

whoa that is awesome man im so excited next year is going to be great its the year of marvel But its Also the year of The Incredible Hulk Stan Lee rocks he will turn up as a cameo i gaureentee it

i think he should play the role of a body builder instructor ..the hulk could run through a wall of his gym while escaping or something but suddenly stops and takes a strange look at ferrigno ..then when the hulk is gone lou watches at his muscles a bit disappointed (maybe this last one is too campy). i wanted to see something like that in the first movie...

Lou Ferrigno playing Samson could be a dilemma, considering how skinny he looks before the radiation.

page08rz8.jpg

hope he doesnt show.fhuk him.

Sheeesh. What a mature comment. What are you, 14? Just remember this, pal... without that TV show, the Hulk would have no where near the level of popularity he has, especially with non-comic fans. Ferrigno did a really decent job portraying the Hulk. It wasn't his fault that his version was a watered down creature. He also didn't design the makeup or create the effects for the show. He had a pretty thankless job when you think about it. Give the dude a break.

Lou Ferrigno playing Samson could be a dilemma, considering how skinny he looks before the radiation.

page08rz8.jpg

Doubt he's Samson anyway, but it's not like they need to show pre-radiation Samson, anyway. This is a Hulk movie, not a Doc Samson one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"