New official SM3 site is up.

Spidey-Sean said:
I have a hard time seeing it, but if it is what I saw, it's probably just supposed to be the "high-tech camera" screen blip. The camera used to take pics of spidey seems very digital (green code and whatnot), and that rectangle is like the electronic blip that rides up and down tv screens and computers in movies. Just an effect to make it look technological. Anybody know what I'm talking about? I'm having a hard time describing it.

LOL. As if JJJ would spring for such high-tech equipment for any of his photographers, or pay them enough to afford such on their own freelance dime. But of course, they must be brilliant photographers anyway because in SM1, Peter Parker was able to zoom all the way in on Mary Jane who was umpteen stories high using nothing but a 50 mm lense. :rolleyes:

the a1ant said:
First thing I thought when I saw the site, was that Peter Parker was taking pics of Eddie Brock, and not the other way around. Of course if Venom looked like that, there would be world-wide chaos. :D

I think it's more likely the other way around

First I would like to say after reading some of the "eye" posts, the people that deny that there is something there are IDIOTS.

You'd have to be blind not to see it.

Second, If i remember my spidey comic history, there were times that Spidey fought Venom with a black suit on. (This "pre-green slobber" venom). So it could be possible that Venom/Eddie is taking the pic of Spidey.

Third, Remember the Spider Man cartoon, when peter is sleeping the symbiote attaches to him, theres the dream sequence, and some time after that spidey looks at his reflection, and sees "venom", before he even exsited?
This could be a take on that or something, you know the darkness inside spidey or the symbiote thats slowly taking over.

Just thought I bring up these points.

Doc_C2007 said:
First I would like to say after reading some of the "eye" posts, the people that deny that there is something there are IDIOTS.

You'd have to be blind not to see it.

Why the insults??? Fine, you see something, others don't. Agree to disagree, but why resort to name calling?:(

Still say its his costume in his lens..pretty simple guys

is it me, or can you hear sirens in the very distant backround?

ben_reilly_s_s said:
is it me, or can you hear sirens in the very distant backround?

hmm, good call...it's either sirens or the wind howling a little - can't really turn up my speakers too much at this time of night, but i'm sure someone out there can - there are a few different sounds that could just be wind but could also be other things...people maybe?

i think the eye is a set piece, probably where the last fight takes place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cho Chang
There's something reflected in his eye, but it doesn't matter what it is because it can't be made out. It could very well be Raimi's ass for all we know. Fact of the matter is that if the "site image" was made so that the reflection would stand out a bit more (which I believe it was) it was done for the sole purpose of getting fan-boys to wet themselves and continue generating buzz about the film. Mission Accomplished methinks

i was gonna write the same thing. well kinda. i think as it gets closer to the movie date, there are gon to be more hints releasedby sony as to what is in his eyes, either a villain, or possible a setting like a few people said. And for everyone thinkin there isnt anything, why would sony stress so much on the eye area. when the pic first came out thats where almost everone looked at first just cus it stood out so uch. and now the site zooms right in on it. but all i know is that there something. hey did anyone do a poll about it.

teknomanelvis said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cho Chang
There's something reflected in his eye, but it doesn't matter what it is because it can't be made out. It could very well be Raimi's ass for all we know. Fact of the matter is that if the "site image" was made so that the reflection would stand out a bit more (which I believe it was) it was done for the sole purpose of getting fan-boys to wet themselves and continue generating buzz about the film. Mission Accomplished methinks

i was gonna write the same thing. well kinda. i think as it gets closer to the movie date, there are gon to be more hints releasedby sony as to what is in his eyes, either a villain, or possible a setting like a few people said. And for everyone thinkin there isnt anything, why would sony stress so much on the eye area. when the pic first came out thats where almost everone looked at first just cus it stood out so uch. and now the site zooms right in on it. but all i know is that there something. hey did anyone do a poll about it.

They're also going to zoom in on S-M's eye because it's so iconic. For non-comic moviegoers, it's a simple shape that they can easily say "That's his eye!" so that they can understand that he's wearing a black costume. It's a dodgy reveal that draws in the viewer. It's simply good advertising, not necessarily a sly attempt at focusing on a reflection.

If you ask me, reflection in the eye looks like the reflection of the walls of a soundstage in the distance.

The image is kinda fisheyed due to the curve of the eyepiece in the mask.

I'll let y'all have your fun, though...

superkong 500 said:
please pm me also with those other pics:)
I think it may just be easier to post them. As long as you dont say yur real name, yur fine. (If not, pm me too pleez)

its obviously not peter taking pictures of venom, because the website says "spider-man is wearing a black suit" and its the same picture as the "black suit siting". its no doubt its brock taking the pictures. he gets paid by jameson to follow peter and mary jane and sees him go and do his spidey thing... the pictures are of spiderman after he did something terrible, this is when he loses the black suit and goes back to the good ole red n blue, loses the symbiote and brock being the closest person around the symbiote goes to him. which keeps his brock from telling people peter is spidey, because wel he is venom.... this will prob be half way through the movie, and venom becomes an equivalent villian to sandman, GG2 is only a villian for part of the movie because he finds out how norman really died, WAS NOT MURDERED by peter. so harry has a epiphany and decides to help peter in a fight he cant win. harry dies in the fight but kills sandman in the process, leaving the final fight between venom and spidey. spidey wins but venom gets away and the last scene is venom doin something bad with spidey coming in the back ground....TO BE CONTINUED....spider-man 4.

complete BS, sounds really cool to me though.

Crimson Dynamo said:
Cool! It looks good!:up:

THANKS, I'M GLAD YOU LIKED IT.:up:
1336427SPIDEY2.gif

if im one of those people who have been here five minutes, sorry i havent posted 10,000 times...i have a life.

Symbiotica, WHO THE HELL CARES??????? Its a f'ing PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD. People here have the right to speak their minds and post what they feel. You simply cannot grasp the concept that other members of this forum have an opinion diffrent from yours. EVERYONE on this message board has the RIGHT to post their opinion on ANYTHING. It doesnt matter if they have been here for 5 minutes or 5 years, they have a RIGHT TO POST. Your relentless whining and b*tching does NOTHING other than take up space.

As for the topic at hand, in my opinion, i feel there is nothing of importance in Spider-Mans eye. If there was, it would be much more clearly defined.

thanks pat....and no Symbiotica, i have not said anything about the lens, other than one post stating it looks like a house. other than that, nothing... however these annoying post you talk about only get more annoying and longer because of people complaing about starting another thread about it.

ANYWAYS...

Symbiotica said:
.... all you people, especially you people who have been here a grand total of FIVE MINUTES who dare come in here and lecture us about anything whatsoever, much less this got-damned, idiotic, stupid, moronic, asinine RIDICULOUSNESS about the lens-image, can just do this right here:

138702928.jpg

THIS CRAP IS BEYOND OLD! We don't need 50 bleeping threads about it!

[gets off soapbox]

NYAH NYAH!!

VTongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"