• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

New Online Petition For More Xmen Films

Seriously, we're getting 3 spinoffs. Asking for a fourth X-Men movie is just being greedy.
 
I'm greedy


manny have you posted this on the X-forums? - you'll probably get a better response :up:
 
I will wait to see the third one before I sign anything saying I want more.
 
Mentok said:
I will wait to see the third one before I sign anything saying I want more.

Aaaahhh Logic - a concept fanboys such as myself will never be able to grasp :(
 
I´m all for more even if #3 isnt as good as the first two. It´s always possible that #4 would be great and therefore I want to see it.
 
I am all for more because there will be anyway, why fight it. Also my only hope for those movies, different teams as the focus.
 
This is stupid. What's the point of this petition?

Fox will keep making them if they keep making money, its that simple.
 
no one hits a home run every ****ing time, sometimes talented people do sub
par stuff, and sometimes they do stuff which is just flat out rubbish.
refusing to accept a films flaws just because of the name on it is just
stupid fanboy ****


it's like trying to pretend that the last Beastie Boys album was actually
any good just because, you know, it's the Beastie Boys - and i tried dammit
i tried!
 
If the film people want to stop at 3 let them. I would rather they stop while the quality is good.Last thing I want to see is Wolverine pull out a X-men Credit card(like in Batman & Robin).
 
roach said:
If the film people want to stop at 3 let them. I would rather they stop while the quality is good.Last thing I want to see is Wolverine pull out a X-men Credit card(like in Batman & Robin).


Dont hate.:o
 
I don't know if they need a restart perse, but I would like to see a new take on the characters in a few years rather than just a 4th of the current series.
 
blind_fury said:
Restart the franchise in five years. New and improved. :xmen:
5 years is too soon. Even Batman waited 8 years.
 
Manic said:
5 years is too soon. Even Batman waited 8 years.
But Batmanhad a bad reputation to live down first with B&R. If X3 is, at least, passable, I could see X-Men coming back in five. Especially if, like I said, it was just a different take rather than a hard restart.
 
TheVileOne said:
This is stupid. What's the point of this petition?

Fox will keep making them if they keep making money, its that simple.

Sums up their approach.
 
Manic said:
Seriously, we're getting 3 spinoffs. Asking for a fourth X-Men movie is just being greedy.

Yeah but the 3 Spin offs are ****!!
If there was an Excalibur spin off then i'd be happy, But a Wolverine one??.....:confused: Hav'nt we already had 3 of those??
 
I'll sign the petition if it's a restart with Del Toro at the helm.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
200,630
Messages
21,776,719
Members
45,615
Latest member
TheCat
Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"