Online petition to save MERCY REEF!!!!!

Yeah, good luck with that.

Meh, the show was a bad idea, the cast was odd, and it wouldn't have been able to compete with ...anything.. on other channels. Save it if you want, it will get canned a few weeks after that, only to be released on DVD 2 years later with a sticker on the front saying; "Contains all 13 episodes!! 11 NEVER before seen!!!"

I wouldn't mind that the trailor for the show was pretty good.

deathshead2 said:
I wouldn't mind that the trailor for the show was pretty good.
Yeah, it looked OK, maybe it just needed too big a budget?

Mee said:
Yeah, good luck with that.

As long as you weren't being sarcastic, thanks. So far I got 114 signatures (and counting) and I just started this last night. Not too bad!!!!

Jlandsw said:
As long as you weren't being sarcastic, thanks. So far I got 114 signatures (and counting) and I just started this last night. Not too bad!!!!
Not sarcastic, I do wish you luck. I understand Aquaman does have fans and they'd like to see him done justice outside the comics. I just don't think anyone would pick this up because it seems so much like Smallville.

a) online petitions don't work

b) this show doesn't deserve the effort

Yeah I signed but I don't think it'll do much good at all, it looked like an interesting show though

JackBauer said:
a) online petitions don't work

b) this show doesn't deserve the effort

I believe Enterprise was saved by petitions. Petitions are also the reason we probably got Serenity.

Eteric said:
I believe Enterprise was saved by petitions. Petitions are also the reason we probably got Serenity.
Enterprise had petions and raised like three million dollars but it was canceled anyway. And like Question said, Firefly also sold alot of dvds.

I was gone for two hours. Two hours ago there were 156 sigs or something.... now it's 300. My god, what happened during that time that I didn't know about?

Get rid of Seventh Heaven and put this on instead.

I agree with JLBats, this show so would've kicked ass, *signed*

Signed, hopefully WB will atleast bring it in 07'.

Mee said:
Enterprise had petions and raised like three million dollars but it was canceled anyway. And like Question said, Firefly also sold alot of dvds.

That is why they got to make the movie.

Signed!, this show looked better than Smallville. Awesome awesome!!! Why the hell wouldn't CW pick this up? Maybe its time for fans to lay the smackdown LoL. SAVE AQUAMAN!!!!!

To be honest, I wasn't impressed with the trailer. It would have been pulled after the second week. Any show with Lou Diamond Phillips is a sure fire flop. Maybe WB will release the pilot on dvd.

I've put a link to the petition and the trailer on a bulletin over at my myspace site. As well as several Aquaman groups over there. Hopefully some of my friends will check it out, get interested, and sign. AQUAMAN!!!!

Maybe we can start a movement for this show.

Does anybody know how to make online banner links? It would be great to make some linked tot he trailer that we could spread all over the internet. Speaking of banners, I thought of something like an hour ago. Those of us without fear, should make huge banners, physical material banners. Put something like "SAVE AQUAMAN!" on it with a link to a site with the trailer. And hang them wherever we can. Im just sayin its an idea. :)

**Over 89,350 views on youtube, Have you seen the trailer today? Krytonsite gave the pilot 9 out of 10. Makes ya hope CW is listening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zelzela
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"